Wrapping Up Dressrosa

Chapter 68

It was the third day on Dressrosa and also the day that we will be leaving. Of course...

Issho: The Gods have spoken. It is time!

Dad just rolled a 6 on his dice, which means he's going to go and get the Straw Hats and Law.

A few days ago dad and Sakazuki had a fight like usual and he threatened dad that he wouldn't allow him to step in on a Marine Base until he brings him their heads. I was right next to him while they were arguing so I stepped in. It went kind of like this.

Me: Dad, why don't you join Safe Haven? You'll be able to do as you wish then! As a neutral nation, we can do as we wish. Heck, Society is the court between conflict between nations.

Issho: Now that is a tempting offer... what do you think Sakazuki, should I join my daughter?

Sakazuki: Che! Fine, I take back my threat. Just bring me Straw Hat and Luffy's head!

Me: Sakazuki, are you an idiot? I thought you can at least keep a cool head on topics like this. Why, you need me to bring back Kuzan to cool off that hot head of yours?

Sakazuki: *grunt* What do you want to say?

Me: First, Straw Hat and Law are a hero to this nation. The people already lost a lot of their trust in the World Government after what happened here. You really want to Marines to kill their benefactor?

Sakazuki: They're pirates

Me: And heroes. Secondly, Dad's going to be busy transferring Doflamingo to Impel Down. You can't have anyone else do that job. You do realize that it's very likely that Kaido or one of his underlings will try and intercept.

Sakazuki: Of course... that's why your dad's going to catch them right now!

Me: I'll ignore you just like how you ignored my first point. Moving on, the Straw Hats are moving into the second half of the New World. Territories controlled by the Yonko. By our mutual agreement, the only group that can sail to their lands without an official issuing is Safe Haven. Which means that you are by International Agreement not allowed to send my dad to chase Straw Hat Luffy. Unless you want to break that and see what we have in store for those who break the agreement. If you're going to send dad, either ask for permission from them or officially declare a state of war against Big Mom or Kaido. Then we won't interfere.

Sakazuki: ... gah! I shouldn't have signed that piece of shit!

Me: If you didn't sign it, the World Government wouldn't have a seat at the committee. Anyway, I'll chase away the Pirates then. Can't have the Marines look like the bad guys can we?

Sakazuki: You'll do that?

Me: Yup, just give them a couple of days to rest. But I still need the Marines to round them up to the Eastern Harbor. If you don't want anyone getting hurt, tell them to remove the soldiers from there as well.

Sakazuki: You do whatever you need to Issho.

Me: Great! See u around Fleet Admiral.

...

...

Me: Want some Soba?

Back to the present

Sengoku and Tsuru were with us here, both very carefree in my opinion.

Me: Dad, please order all the Marines to corner the Pirates to the East harbor. I can do the job of scaring them away.

I then tapped into broadcast system and started talking again, this time specifically to the Pirates.