Direct Confrontation Pt 2

Chapter 28

POV Diana

Luffy and Robin stood facing me, ready to attack. Honestly, they looked as if they were about to fall unconscious again. I could tell that Robin barely recovered from Kara's blow and the only thing keeping Luffy standing was his crazy willpower.

Me: Luffy, if you fight me here, there is a very good chance you will die. Are you sure you want to do this?

Luffy: *huff* *huff* Gear Second!

*CRACK*

Before Luffy even moved, I used Soru to go over to him and punch his face as hard as I can. I then put my other hand on his stomach.

Me: ...Repulsion

Luffy's stomach exploded as his rubbery insides were torn apart. I took special care to leave him alive, if I didn't hold back, there wouldn't even be a body left. Still, Luffy was knocked out cold. He was already downed twice against his fight against Lucci, it's amazing that he was still standing anyway.

Me: Well then Robin, do you want to fight as well?

Robin: Will you take me as well? To Marineford?

Me: Maybe, but not today. I think we beat your crew enough to BS the government into thinking we tried to catch you. So for now, how about we talk about something less important. For example, how you guys are going to escape from me.

Of course, I knew exactly how they would. The Going Merry should be coming here by now

POV Kara

Me: So how's this going to be? I go to you or you come to me?

As neither Zoro or Nami moved, I started walking towards them and unsheathed Bob.

Me: Well, in the end it doesn't really matter does it? We both know the difference in power between us. This would be much easier if you guys give up... but I know that you aren't that type of people. Am I right?

They stood there with their weapons towards me. Nami was shaking slightly. Understandable, she experienced my Conqueror's Haki twice, she could probably feel it instinctively from me now.

Me: Relax, I'm not going to kill you. But I do have to do my duty as a Marine.

I then turned to Zoro who had all 3 of his swords drawn at me.

Me: I don't see myself as a Swordsman. After all, I use all sorts of weapons, martial arts, and powers to fight. I see a sword more as a sword... but for you.

I held Bob in a backhand grip, same as my dad's and faced Zoro

Me: No Devil Fruit and No Haki. I'll face you with my ability with the Sword alone.

Zoro nodded his thanks before rushing at me. I could've side-stepped but I chose to face him head on. Using Soru, I rushed into his sword range before he was even halfway. I brought my sword down...painfully slow just so he would have a chance at blocking it.

*clang*

It took all three of his swords to block one of my strikes. This time, I switched my grip to forehand before raising my blade for another strike, aimed at his torso. This time, my strike was faster.

*clang*

He managed to stop me again but he was pushed back and his right leg, which failed to brace in time was bent in a strange position.

Me: I thought that the second strike would be able to break your defense completely. Alright, let's try another one.

I rushed forward and jumped into the air to get more momentum and energy.