CHARLOTTE LINLIN

Chapter 70

It happened a few days later. I would assume the day of Sanji's wedding but since I didn't get the invitation, I didn't know the exact date.

*ring* *ring*

Sis picked it up, but it was pretty obvious who it was from.

Diana: Hello?

Judge: Big Mom betrayed us! They were planning to kill us all from the start! I request an immediate pass of Justice on the Big Mom Pirates! A breach of contract!

Well, he definitely did his research before calling us. This was how we usually operated around people and organizations who broke the treaty, as shown with Dressrosa.

Diana: I will pass it on to our Prime Minister, though I believe you aren't so clean in the deal yourself.

Sis passed the snail to Minister-san who was already with us. How convenient.

Minister: When I was going over the agreement with you, the details only included 'Your Son' as the wedding partner. What we were not warned of was that it would be Black Leg Sanji of the Straw Hat Pirates. Unfortunately, we see some problems here that do not make you innocent in this agreement.

Judge: What are you talking about?! He's my son! You better come quick! Big Mom is on a rampage to kill us all!

Minister: One at a time Mr. Vinsmoke. While Black Leg Sanji is indeed your biological son, you gave up your rights as guardian many years ago by definition. Thus, in other words, you forced a complete stranger into your mess and tricked one of the 3 Emperors of the Sea into forging an alliance with you. That is how Safe Haven views it and it will not change.

Judge: Fine! What do you want?!

Minister: For your part of the deal and your oath as well as agreement, the total comes to be 6.6 Billion Beri's.

Unfortunately, we were not able to create our own national currency yet...but it was definitely getting there. Just need to properly account for every possibility and we can start the whole project.

Judge: 6.6 Billion? That's ridiculous!

Minister: It was the amount you agreed to pay should either side break the agreement. Looking at how the only side that did not break it is Safe Haven, this is the amount you must pay.

Judge: Fine! We'll pay! Just come and do your 'Inspection' on Whole Cake Island!

*Click*

Diana: You all heard him. Minister, we'll be off. Wish us luck.

Within 10 minutes, everyone was on board the Requiem.

Me: Here we go!

With that, we started to fly towards Wholecake Island.

Diana: We're about to fight an Emperor.

Me: We can't expect it to be on the level we've faced so far... this is going to be on a whole new level of Crazy.

We arrived On Whole Cake Island just in time to see it in ruins. The frosting was burned, the cake and structures itself collapsing or already collapsed. In the midst of it was the Germa Force retreating from...Big Mom herself.

It looks like she recovered from her rampage and returned to Whole Cake from Cacao Island.

Diana: Get us close, we need to talk with Big Mom before we begin.

Just as the Vinsmokes got on their giant snail ship, we floated right above them, facing Big Mom. In all her mad and crazed glory, she was about to jump onto the Snail ship to intercept them when.