Money Grab!

Chapter 16

Sarah: Closing in on MockTown! Or Jaya...pretty much the same thing.

Diana: I'll make this clear. Only Kara, John, and I will be going around town to beat up some notable pirates while the rest of you protect the ship alright? I don't think we'll need to buy anything; not that they even have anything worth buying to begin with.

You know what it's like. A place without order is a place of anarchy.

Tim: Don't worry about us, we'll make sure the ship is fine. I'll even activate the Pacifista if that makes you feel better.

Diana: Actually, yes. Do that. Activate the Pacifista and let's see how many of those Pirates need to die before they realize that they're not taking our ship.

Me: Here. I brought the printed Bounties of the Pirates we think might be on the island.

As the ship docked under the shocked eyes of dozens of pirates, sis, me and John jumped off and unto the dock. Of course, we made sure to not wear our Marine coats or anything that had the Marine Symbol on it...but that didn't help much when our ship had a massive Marine emblem on the side as well as on the sails

Pirate: THE MARINES! THE MARINES ARE HERE!!

Diana: Just ignore him and walk. They'll probably back off once they know we're not here to take over the island or something.

Thug 1: Come of boys! Let's get them!!! I bet that ship has a lot of goods!

The moment he finished that sentence, his head was splattered open by Sarah who was on board. I gave her a thumbs up before we continued to walk down the streets.

Diana: I would say that some of them are in the taverns or someplace like that.

Me: Probably. Want to check?

The moment we walked into the bar, the entire place stopped what they were doing and looked at us. They were silent for a moment before...

Pirate: Marines! The Marines are here!!!

Pirate 2: Shut up you idiot! We can all see that!

Diana: Huh, looks like we aren't able to fool them just by not wearing our Marine coats. Pity, I would've liked to walk around this town a bit more. It's shabby but it reminds me of the slums a bit.

John just smiled as he cracked his fists. Looking around the bar to see if there was anyone with a sizable bounty

Diana: Don't worry Mr. Bartender. We don't start fights. We'll only defend ourselves. Just to the point where they'll wonder if they're truly alive is all.

John: Found you~

He sprinted into the midst of the pirates and managed to grab a pirate that had long hair. Held and thrown to the back of his head with a Bandana. With that, he promptly threw the pirate out the Window and followed after him.

Diana: Whoops. Sorry about him, but we did keep the promise of not fighting in your place.

She said that as she passed a wad of cash that was easily more than two times the cost of the window.

Diana: Come on, let's go!

I followed her out the window and into the streets where John was beating the crap out of the pirate.

Pirate: Stop! Don't you know who I am?! I'm Roshio! Roshio the Executioner with a bounty of 42 Million! I'm not one to be caught by some small fries like you!