Hello. We're here to meet you Pt3

Chapter 55

Sarah: Approaching Amazon Lily, but Diana, are you sure you want to invade the land of a Warlord?

Diana: We're not invading. We're going to ask for permission first and explain exactly why we're here and what we're going to do. If they don't let us, then we'll invade.

Sarah: I think you've adopted the 'I'm going to do it anyway but I'm warning you beforehand' during your days as an Admiral

Diana: Well, we did get a lot of political power honesty. My 10 fingers aren't enough to count the number of Kings and other nobles around the world I've beat up for saying something stupid to me or sis and they can't do anything about it.

Actually, scratch that. The World Government always took my side whenever they complained and that shut pretty much everyone.

We landed on the water and started sailing towards the island. Honestly, it was a beautiful island, and possibly a paradise for women who wanted to live without men. For men, it was one of the Lovecraftian Horrors, Certain Beauty and Certain Death. No man except Luffy can truly step on the island and be welcomed. Despite this, Tim and John looked pretty excited about the idea of visiting an island of 'All Woman' and something about 'Underage Captains gonna make us look like pedos'. I then noticed that all the women on board were underage... not that we even had interest in you guys to start with, sorry guys.

Sarah: They're hailing us.

Diana: Put them through

?: Who is this? You are sailing in the Waters of Amazon Lily, led by the Pirate Empress and Warlord of the Sea Boa Hancock!

Diana: Hello, this is former Marine Admiral Diana Fujitora. I'm here to talk to Hancock.

That shut her up real quick. Whether they can or not tell if it is real, names hold power and our name was especially powerful. Even Oda showed this by using the Straw Hat's name after the time-skip with the fake Straw Hat crew and how they used the strength and element of fear of the name to their advantage.

?: Why do you think we'll allow you to speak with her?

Diana: Man, I'm being questioned the same things everywhere we go. Alright, what I told you wan't a question. I said, 'I'm here to talk to Hancock', not 'May I talk to your Pirate Empress'. What that means is either me and my crew are going to be invited into your palace and we have a nice talk and we leave in peace...or, we talk to her after a fight you won't win.

*click* *ring* *ring*