Old Man Whitebeard

Chapter 39

Whitebeard: Gurarara...!!

He curled his body into himself with his hands rolled into fists. I knew exactly what he was planning to do.

Whitebeard: OWA!!!

The air cracked around him as the Earth itself shook. I felt the grounds under the very sea itself break as the Fruit raised the seas.

Ace: Pops...guys...I set out on a whim even though you all warned me not to, so...WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME BEHIND!!! My own cockiness got me into this mess in the first place...!!

As he said that, the sea on either side of MarineFord was starting to rise to dangerous heights. Even more as Whitebeard and Ace continued their talk.

Diana: I told you so~

Sis told Ace. After all, his entire crew and allies came to save him.

Diana: I understand what Sengoku's saying and all. I also understand why you should be executed here today...but personally I think all that cursed bloodline thing is bullshit. Your crew over there, that's your real family. Those who dive headfirst into danger to save their family.

While Sis was talking to Ace, Sengoku and the other Marine Admirals started to get ready to receive Whitebeard's attacks.

Sengoku: Don't go thinking we can overcome him by pure military force! We might actually be the ones to meet our end...That man...HOLDS THE POWER TO DESTROY THE WORLD!!!

The waves towered over the Marine HQ

Whitebeard: GURARARARA!!

As Aokiji started to stand up, I turned to him and shouted.

Me: Admiral Aokiji! Let me handle this!!

Without waiting for a reply, I raised my hands and focused. I focused on a gravity point so powerful but also so small... right below the Moby Dick.

In addition to that, I fully activated my Devil Fruit for force down the waves from dangerous levels, to 'Dangerous only to the Pirates Level'.

Marines: Wha.... the Tsunami is tilting...! It's changing it's direction!

The Tsunami started heading towards the Whitebeard Pirates in great heights.

Me: The Tremor Tremor Fruit might be possible, but one problem it has is it's destructiveness. It could easily harm ally just as it can harm enemy.

Sengoku: Good job Kara

Moments later, the tsunami crashed over the Moby Dick, and into the allied 43 crews.

Diana: Admiral Aokiji! Now is the time! Freeze the entire bay so that fallen pirates can't get out of the water! Trap them beneath the water so that Devil fruit users can be saved!!

The Admiral didn't need to be told twice.

Aokiji: ICE AGE

Suddenly, the entire sea was frozen solid as hundreds of pirates still stuck underwater started to drown to their deaths. Not to mention The Devil Fruit users.

Sis and I were hiding apples under our Justice Coats and smiled as we felt them chance. One by one, we put them back into our inventory once that change was complete and replaced them with fresh apples.

Whitebeard: Gurarara!!! Looks like the Marines has a Super Rookie! Not to mention Aokiji... You little rascal!

While Whitebeard was saying that to Aokiji, I started blasting gamma rays directly to Whitebeard, who took it. Not realizing that he was being hit. It was not really a fair fight, but winning was more important. In addition to the age, cancer, and all the other diseases on top of the Gamma Rays, there was no way Whitebeard was leaving this war alive.

Marine Commander: The Captains are out! Bombard them!!!

Stepping onto the ice, the Pirates started running towards the Marine HQ.

Me: Well, it's time for me to test out my support skill as well.

As I activated my second fruit and enhanced the processing speed of my brain, with my observation haki I differentiated every foe from friend before activating my power.

Me: Large Area Gravity Press! 4G!

Suddenly, the Pirates turned sluggish as gravity pressed down on every single one of them. Rookies who weren't ready were immediately squashed to the ground and weren't able to get up easily.

The First encounter between Marines and Pirates were absolutely tilting towards the Marines as the Pirates suddenly found themselves hard to move.

Sengoku: Is this your doing?

Me: hehe, yeah. But I can't keep it up for long. I need to save my strength for later.

I didn't want to hold this attack for long. While I could easily press down on one area easily, this was a multi tasking selective ability. It's hard to keep focus on so many enemies at once.

Marines: The Pirates can't move!! Get them now!!!

Kizaru took that as a signal to aim directly at Whitebeard... but like expected, was stopped by Marco the Phoenix.

As their clash went on, Diamond Jozu rushed to the side of the HQ and picked up a massive Iceburg.

Me: Oh no you don't!

Upon noticing that he was trying to fling that at us, I increased the gravity on the iceberg from 1g to 50g.

*CRACK*

Even Diamond Jozu was unable to hold it was the Iceberg immediately crushed the poor man through the ice underneath and into the water.

Whitebeard Pirates: JOZU~!!!

At that moment, Little Oars Junior who was easily the biggest creature I have ever seen entered the battle.

Oars: ACE'KUN~~ I'LL BE THERE IN A JIFFY!

Diana: Sengoku! We need a massive force to push that giant back! Get Kuma to immediately push that thing back!

Sengoku: Kuma! Push Oars back! Before he breaches the Bay!

Kuma, by now he was a complete robot. No emotion, no thought of self. Just a corpse in a cyborg body.

Kuma: URSUS SHOCK

A Massive Paw shaped shock was flung at Oars right in the chest and blew him away. As Oars started to lean back and choke up blood.

Kuma: URSUS SHOCK!

As cannons rained down upon Oars and another shockwave from Kuma, Oars died right there, without even reaching the walls.

Ace: OARS!!! NOO~!!! No...

As Ace suffered from the loss of his friends, the War went on. Vice Admiral Ronse the Giant was killed by Whitebeard as in Canon, but this time... Oars' wasn't anywhere near the wall to breach through with his body.

Then I remembered a factor that I completely forgot. As a ship rushed in over the ice as if it was riding water.

Marine: ICEBREAKER??!!

Shit! I forgot about that Ice Witch.

*CRASH!!!*

The wall was breached.

Pirates: THE WALL IS BREACHED!!! GOOOO!!!

As the Pirates started to rush towards to open spot and the Marines defending it furiously, I looked up to find exactly what I expected.

Diana: The Straw Hats are finally here. Look's like we'll have to really move soon!