Pirates V Marines

Chapter 40

Ace: LUFFY~~!!!!

Luffy: AA~~~~CCE~!!! I FINALLY FOUND YOU!!!

We're here to save you!!!

Sengoku: GARP!!! IS THAT ANOTHER MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY???!!

GARP: LUFFY!!!

Seriously, that Monkey Family has way too much problems. How come each generation become something completely against each other? Garp the Hero of the Marines, Dragon the leader of the Revolutionary, and now Luffy the Straw Hat Pirate; I'd say Sengoku has every right to be mad at Garp. His reluctance to actually teach his son (and grandson) has allowed them to grow into future enemies.

Aojiki: That's certainly some group you've got there...

Kizaru: To think that we'd see each other again so soon~!

Sakazuki: So that is him...Grandson of the Hero Garp and son of the Dragon...That is one pirate who most certainly needs to be eliminated.

Sengoku: So THIS is your answer, is it, Jimbei??!!

Jimbei: Indeed! I resign as a Warlord of the Sea!

Garp: That's one screwed up team if I ever saw one.

He noted the former warlords and enemies banded together against them. If we didn't know exactly what was going to happen, then this might really be a hard battle for us.

Kizaru: Dear me Sengoku. Am I correct to assume I am allowed to execute all these intruders?

Sengoku: Naturally.

On the battlefield, there was pure chaos as the warlord of the Seas directly entered the scene with Marines above them sending down bullets and cannons.

As Luffy was saved from Kizatu's light attack by a 'death wink' from Ivankov, Kuma started opening attack on them.

Gecko Moria raised to Zombie Soldiers to fight on the battlefield for him...as usual that lazy bastard.

Ace: STAY AWAY!! LUFFY!!

Garp on the side started shaking as he tried his best to hold in his tears, expecting what would become of both of his grandsons. Grandsons he says that aren't more important than his duties but deep down, he knows family comes first.

Ace: You should know better! We are both Pirates! We have both sailed the Seas!

Ace's voice started to falter, but he made up for that by screaming at the top of his lungs.

Ace: I HAVE MY OWN ADVENTURES, I HAVE MY OWN NAKAMA, YOU SHOULDN'T BUD IN!! Do YoU Hav...e any Ide...a How....humilia..ting this is?

Ace was almost sobbing by the end of his sentence, choking on his words and emotions.

Luffy: I AM YOUR LITTLE BROTHER!!!

While they continued yelling back and forth, Jimbei wiped out Gecko Moria's zombies by just splashing Seawater on top of them...after all the zombie's weakness was salt.

Sengoku grabbed his snail before yelling into it.

Sengoku: This man is another danger for the future! He isn't only raised together with Ace...but...He is also the son of the 'Revolutionary Dragon'!!!!

Whitebeard: Marco... I won't forgive you if you let that boy die.

Marco: Roger that...

Ace: ... I will accept whatever the future has for me. If someone holds out a hand, I will grab it. But I am also willing to accept the white blade of judgement. I won't struggle anymore...that would just be disrespectful to them.