Fighting a Bird

Chapter 66

Outside, it looks as if things have already been set in motion as people remembered who they were. The toys all turned back to people and started rioting against Doflamingo. From a distance, I could see dad fighting Sabo...though without the help of his additional Mera Mera No mi, he's being pushed back. I think dad is stronger here than he was in Canon. Since he had to train us when we were growing up, he never took his training lightly either.

I could also sense Luffy and Law trying to climb the tower to reach Doflamingo...who was alone this time, without Trevor. On another side, I could tell Zoro and Peeka had begun to fight. The entire place was descending into chaos now.

Me: Should be any second now... ahh, there it is.

From the sky, a single thread spread out and surrounded the entirety of Dressrosa.

Me: Here it is... the legendary Birdcage.

Along with the birdcage came Doflamingo's broadcast.

Doflamingo: Citizens of Dressrosa...and guests. I could've just ruled over you with terror from the start...Now that you know the truth...I'm sure many of you want to kill me! That's why I prepared a game—-*beep* *beep*

Nope, I didn't want the broadcast to cause another wave of chaos across Dressrosa. It's better if a sly man stays silent. Instead, I tapped into the broadcast and let my voice sound all over the country,

Me: Hello Citizens of Dressrosa. I am Kara Fujitora of Safe Haven. Many of you know me as one of the Twin Monarch of the Seas. Today, we witnessed the crimes of your fake king and Warlord of the Sea, Donquixote Doflamingo. By the way, did you know that he was originally a World Noble? That might explain his such hospitable behavior shown today.

I drenched my words in sarcasm as I continued to diss Doflamingo in front of everyone.

Me: Let me tell you a story, a true one at that too. If he's a World Noble, why do you think he's here and not up in his fancy palace at the Holy City of Marie Jois? It's because even World Nobles recognize scum worse than they are. They refused to let Doflamingo live with them so they kicked him out. Now, he's just pissed at the world. Don't you think that's quite like the mentality of a 5 year old child? No offense children of Dressrosa. At least you'll grow in mental age, Doflamingo's stuck there forever.

Up in the Palace, I felt a relatively powerful presence burn in rage at my words. Looks like it was having effect.

Me: He had such a wonderful solution too! Which is why Safe Haven is involved here today actually. Using his influence, Doflamingo worked together with the wanted scientist of the World Government Caesar Clown who has an unbelievable body count to create artificial Devil Fruits to sell to none other than... Kaido himself. This is not only a breach of the trade agreement, but also poses a great risk to the lives of hundred of thousands of innocents around the New World and out into the Blues. Finally, your attempt at preventing me from doing an Inspection of your Factories has made me to force my hands. Since I can't check what's inside, even when it's labeled SAD and SMILE, I decided not to take the risk and gave the order to blow it up.