Direct Confrontation

Chapter 27

The Straw Hats never really stood a chance. On top of their exhaustion, not to mention Robin and Luffy are pretty much out of the fight for good, the rest of them weren't in good condition either.

Diana: Guys, go get them.

Our crew ran towards the Straw Hats and each took up someone to fight.

Sarah put down her rifle and picked up her two pistols before rushing of to face Sanji. Back when Sarah first joined our crew, she was entirely a long range fighter; while she can dodge most attacks with her observation haki, she wasn't that great at close range. This changed completely on our daily training and spars. Armed with much more experience, speed, strength, and armament haki, her overall close quarters fighting ability should just about overcome a small Pirate Crew in Paradise. She rushed at Sanji before getting into a mix of firing, deflecting, and kicking... what she did not know was that Sanji was physically incapable of hitting a women. I guess Sarah would easily win that one.

John then used Soru to get right into Chopper's face (who was not in his cute, small, form). It turned into a full out brawl between the two as they started to exchange punches. John's having more effect as he was implementing armament haki into his punches and defense. Not to mention that he was capable of Tekkai.

Diana: Tim, you go and take that Cyborg. You know what to do with that Devil Fruit of yours. Be careful of his attacks though, they'll be quite random.

Nodding at sis's words, Tim ran towards Franky who ran up to meet him. Truth be told, it was going to be a very unfair match. The match up was rigged as just a few days ago, Tim started to practice how to manipulate metal out of his body. While he couldn't do so immediately, he could easily manipulate those he was touching. Looking at Franky... under a slight layer of Skin he was pretty much all metal...and cola. Lot's of Cola.

Brown: Then I guess I'll take that Long nosed thing over there.

Ussop: Hey!!

Brown didn't give Ussop the chance to use his slingshot. He just rushed in with his scalpel and fist before they got into a brawl as well. It wasn't really a proper fight. It was mostly Brown trying to catch Ussop and punch him while Ussop somehow miraculously escaping from his grip each time.

Diana: Pirate Hunter Zoro and Nami... you too are the only two left.

Luffy: Not yet... I can't let my crew down here.

At the same time, Robin also stood up shakily. Did I not hit her hard enough? That should've been enough to knock someone out for a few hours. Devil fruit or not.

Diana: Looks like we'll be facing two each then. So who's with who?

As we split up, Zoro and Nami stood in my way as Robin and Luffy, still quite shaky intercepted sis

Diana: Fine with me. Let's play then

POV Sarah

Strange... really strange this man. He's only been kicking away my attacks or trying to avoid them. He's already been shot a number of times because of that. Why is that?

I clad my guns in armament before I used it like a gauntlet and tried to punch away his legs. Like always, he just blocked it...with an expression of pain before backing off.

Me: Why aren't you fighting me properly? Are you looking down upon my abilities?

I didn't give him a chance to answer. I was quite pissed at the thought of being looked down upon, but completing the mission was my first priority right now. I need to beat up this arrogant blond man.