Chapter 49

***POTATO!

Please

Don't

Kill

Me

I am so sorry for the super uber late update!!!! I am back at school and then, of course, MY INTERNET BROKE. For two days I had to go on 3G and stuff. Sorry! Blame my sucky internet!***

~~~~

I was about to climb out the door when Matt slammed it shut, however, I was able to scream.

I screamed as loud as I have ever done in my life, because my life really did depend on this.

"HELP!"

And who did I see before blackness overcame me?

Wide-eyed Harry and Liam, staring straight at me.

~~~~~

Those stupid idiots must have drugged me again, or maybe I just passed out because of everything and stuff.

You know what? I don't give a frick. I just need to get out.

I was being tossed and thrown around the back because I didn't have a seat belt on.

I groaned in pain.

"Aye, she's awake" Matt said from the front seat.

"Yes and miserable" I complained. Wait...I wasn't gagged?

Matt laughed at my response.

"Why didn't you gag me? Or tie my hands up?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Maybe because I trust you" he whispered.

Huh?

"Ooh, you wouldn't believe the drama that unfolded at your good ol' friends' house today" he cheerfully exclaimed with an added smirk.

Why the heck would he be so excited?

"What? What happened?!" I nervously asked.

He just kept on smirking and proceeded to focus on the flat and twisty road in front of us.

Shit, something bad, well, besides me getting kidnapped, must have happened.

~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV:

Holy.

Freaking.

Shit.

My eyes bulged out of their sockets at the sight of a helpless Sky climbing into the van. She wasn't fighting back...huh?

I thought she hated them, so why would she willingly go with them??

My questions were soon answered when I heard her ear-piercing cry for help.

Liam and I just stared at her as she was pushed back and the car sped off.

Bloody hell.

"LIAM!" I screamed while hitting his side.

He was the mature one: he should know what to do.

I can't have Sky just leave and be tortured because of my stupid actions!

My friend was frozen in shock.

I violently shook him.

"Liam...Liam! What are we going to do?!" I sobbed.

Ok, I know I am like an eighteen year old guy, but I think all my built-up emotions like came out. Sky was really close to everyone. She can't just be kidnapped.