Chapter 43

****I am so sorry for the super late update. I just have one word: midterms. I hope you guys can understand that school comes first and then this story. Thanks so much for all the comments and votes!

Shoutout to shania!

plaidpants44 and happy_direction for great ideas :)

Dedicated to jelly1997 for coming up with what should happen.

*****

Niall stood there, not moving.

I hyperventilated.

What was he going to do?

Surely he will tell Zayn, shit, what the freak is wrong with me?! Why didn't I just push Harry away.

Damn, I am totally super messed up.

"Sky? What-why?" Harry asked, hurt seeping from his eyes. I guess he didn't notice Niall.

I couldn't speak, I was at a loss for words.

Harry got up and walked over to me.

Harry must be as blind as a...mole? Moles are blind, right? How could he possibly not see the Irish guy standing right freaking there?!

I pointed at the door.

I couldn't find my voice.

Harry followed my hand and...boom. Well, there wasn't an actual book but it felt like a bomb exploded.

"Niall??" Harry screamed in anger and nervousness.

Actually, a bomb exploding would be better than being in this room right now: one of my rapists kissed me and I actually liked it. Now his best friend saw our make-out session. Does that even make sense?

My mind doesn't make sense...wait, my whole life doesn't even make sense.

Why am I here if everything I touch turns to...destruction?

Like everything bad has to happen to me. Not to be rude, but why can't someone else volunteer and take some of the load off of me, I would greatly appreciate that.

"Uh-I-uh" Niall stammered trying to comprehend what the hell was going on.

Trust me, we all were. Then something in Niall's head must have clicked for he bolted at Harry.

"DON'T YOU FREAKING TOUCH HER YOU-YOU-YOU IDIOT! DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE'S BEEN THROUGH?! HUH? GET. THE. HELL. AWAY." Niall yelled, saying the last part through gritted teeth.

I flinched back and same with Harry.

Wow. I have never even imagined Niall could be so...tough.

Harry immediately dropped his hands from me and put them in the air like he was being arrested.

"Shh Niall! You don't need the queen to hear us, gosh." Harry snapped.

Bro-fight alert.

All I could do was stop and stare.

My mind raced a million miles an hour: he would tell on us. Zayn will hate me. He will kill Harry. Niall would-Niall's voice brought me back to reality.

"Well I'm sorry that I'm being do loud, but tell me, did she tell you what's been going on?" Niall sassed-barked at Harry.

A pained look appeared on Harry's face.

I wanted to smirk at it but I couldn't. I was too confused.

First off I needed to know what the hell is wrong with me, I mean I just kissed Harry.