Chapter 54

:) hi :)

Dedicated to SheeransGirlfriend for intense ideas!

Thank you CPLUCKY GIRL, you have amazing ideas! Thank you!

 One month ago I was at 2 million reads....now I am at 4! Ahh!

Shoutout to: BellaStrong4 :)

**Btw Sky's POV happens before the call Eleanor made.**

~~~~~~

Where exactly was the pain originating from?

Pain seemed to cut out from everywhere, but where was the source?

Then it came surging into my brain.

My eyes instantly opened and my mouth fell too.

Oh no.

Oh no.

Oh god no.

I hesitantly pointed to my baby bump.

Oh freaking god no.

~~~~~

I think I passed out. I am not quite sure.

All I know is that it hurt.

Ow.

"Sky!" Eleanor wailed as I lay limply on the ground.

Hm.

I should probably wake up, but I am tired and lazy. Plus, I bet if I wake up it will hurt even more.

I shall wait it out.

Pain always goes away...or you just learn to live with it and ignore it. I hope it is the first one.

"Jim! Get her to a hospital! Now!"

"We-we can't-"

"Why the HELL CAN'T?!"

"You guys could runaway-"

Eleanor scoffed.

"She can't even move, how the heck would she be able to run?? You are so stupid. Drive us to the hospital or I will."

"Shut u-"

"Don't you tell ME to shut up. She could be dying right now! Or the kids! What if she is having a miscarriage?!? Oh god, you has to go right now. Please. Please. For her. They....they...they could be yours" she stuttered, obviously disturbed by the fact that they could be Jim's.

"We can't, I told you-"

"You are a waste of space you, you, you shitbag!" she screamed. I laughed at the word she made up to describe Jim. It was accurate though. "So you rape her and then deny her to go to the hospital?! What kind of sick, disgusting, revolting-"

"I said shut the hell up. I need to think-"

"Well think later! She is in so much fricking pain she passed out. PASSED OUT. I can't believe it, you guys are going to end up killing her."

"Stop that."

"STOP WHAT?! GET MY FRIEND TO THE HOSPITAL. NOW.....ONE....TWO....THRE-" Eleanor chanted. I really have to thank her later. I am so relieved Matt or Jim hasn't beat her up.

If they do, no, no I can't even think about that.

Pain started to seep into my body again.

Think happy thoughts, Sky, happy joyful thoughts...