Chapter 37

****I am so so SO sorry for not updating quicker, like I said, this whole freaking week I have been sick. A big THANK YOU to everyone who said get better and stuff like that because it made me really happy! So thank you! :)

Sorry Sherilyn for taking too long to add Niall, but here he is for you! This is for SherilynHaber who asked where Niall was. Well, thank you for it helped me write this bit! Here is a whole chapter with Niall***

Oh, shit, I need to talk to someone, fast.

My hands trembled so bad that it was hard to even dial a phone.

"Ellleanoor...?" I voice was shaky.

"Hi..."

"Hey, please, I really need to-"

"I'm not here right now, please leave a message after the BEEP"

I broke down, right there.

I couldn't help it, I really needed to talk to her, like super bad.

"Shit, Eleanor, pick up the damn phone!" I screamed and sobbed.

Something touched my shoulder and I flinched back in fear and yelped.

"What the hel-"

It was Niall, sympathy pouring out of his eyes.

"What's wrong?? Are you ok?" he said quickly, looking terrified.

I had to catch my breath.

I really wanted to tell him, for he was the only one here, but I-I couldn't. 

No.

"Um...nothing...um...yeah?"

He pursed his lips together and scrunched up his eyebrows.

Shit, he didn't buy it, well, probably no one would.

I mean, I was crying and screaming into a phone, I think something would probably be wrong.

"I know you are lying, Sky, we both do. Now, please tell me? I thought you were..."

Dying. Can't everyone just get over it?

"You can say it, I'm fine with it."

"Ok, you sounded like you were dying."

He seemed like the nicest one of the boys, well, they all were, except Harry, nice.

"I-I don't know if I can."

"What do you mean?"

"I really would love to tell you, but I don't think I can" I whispered.

He looked utterly confused.

"What can't you tell me?"

"Because..."

I put my head down, trying to have my hair cover my face. I didn't want to cry in front of him for I have cried in front of practically everyone.

He put two fingers under my chin and lifted them up and looked me in the eyes.

"What is it, love?"

"I-I"

I was having a full-blown nuclear war in my head.

I really needed someone to talk to, plus he happened to come knocking on my door.

"Yes...?"

"I-I-you can't judge me. You swear. I will kill you if you judge me. Also, you have to promise not to tell ANYONE. Shit, I have told too many already...dammit."