Chapter 32

*****I am so sorry for it taking so long! Oh my goodness-20,000 reads?! I am so happy!

Long chapter, I worked hard, so comment and vote!*****

~~~~~

Ok...here goes nothing...." I began.

She squeezed my shoulders and nodded, telling me to continue.

I blurted it out, feeling like a ten thousand pound weight was lifted off of my shoulders.

"They raped me.....and I think I'm pregnant."

~~~~~~~~ We stared at each other for about a minute straight.

She didn't even blink.

I flinched, afraid that at any moment she would scream for Louis to come in here so she could tell them.

Finally, after what felt like forever, she spoke in monotone.

"W-what?"

I grimaced. I knew she would ask something along the lines of that.

Now I would have to explain.

However, I don't think I want to tell her about the Harry incident...

"Pleeeeassseee don't tell anyone, I am really...embarrassed..."

She raised her voice.

"What? Why the hell would you be? It's not your freaking fault! Where are those men, I want to freaking kick them in the-"

"Stop!"

O

She shhd.

"Sorry, I just can't handle it...I don't want to mention the guys, for what they did was terrible, but I would rather not see them again so you don't have to go all ninja ass-kick on them"

She managed a smile at the ass-kick part.

"I'm sorry, I just got so caught up. I feel like we have been best friends forever, like some of my friends won't even tell me who they like whereas you, who I just met, told me a huge huge secret. Thank you. But can I ask about what happened...?" She faded off.

I knew she would want more information, so I guess I would have to tell her sometime.

"Um...sure. So they kidnapped me and Jim, the old man, r-r-raped me and then did it again. Matt was my best friend, until Jim forced him to have s-s-sex with me. At first, Matt didn't want to do it, but later he yelled at me and forced me to do it again and a-again-"

"Shh, it's ok, it's done. You won't have to see them again-"

"But if I have their kid I will! Every day for the rest of my life I will have to remember those horrible weeks!" I sobbed, probably ruining her expensive blouse.

"Sky...shhh, we have to be quiet, we don't want Zayn and Louis to come up...shh, let's talk about this" she cooed, rubbing my back.

"You don't understand, Eleanor, I can't do it anymore. I give up"

"What?"

I felt so embarrassed telling her. Zayn and I had this special connection and I don't know if I should tell her.

"I tried to...kill myself yesterday..."

"WHAT?!?" she screamed, shaking me in the process.

"Yeah..."

"How-when-what?"

"I tried to drown myself but Zayn found me..."

"OMG wow. Don't kill yourself, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, and I am not joking."