Chapter 9

~~~~~~~Thank you to Chocolov3r for the amazing cover photo! Thank you!

*****-All you here for One Direction, your in luck! They come in (super briefly) in this chapter so, like always: read, vote, comment!

I always hate reading stories that move too fast, so I have been trying to drag this out. Is it working...too fast-too slow?

-Also, if there are any mistakes, I am sorry, I have been typing this on my ipad, so...yeah. Thank you so much for your votes and comments! ******

Oh hell no. This time, my lip trembled and tears hugged my flushed cheek.

They...he...what? I couldn't freaking believe it. I...the nerve of them!

I slapped him. Yes, I slapped Matt full in the face. I know I probably shouldn't have done that, but, I still couldn't process it.

"You..." my face distorted in a mixture of anger and utter saddness. I quickly shushed myself but managed to get out, "You...killed...them...?"

He laughed.

"Yes, they were quite easy to kill, just hit them a few-"

I kicked him in the nasty place again and bolted like I was on fire. I was.

My parents were all I had left. I couldn't do this anymore. I was completely done.

"Get back here you little slut!" He screamed as I ran farther into the deep mass of people. Thank god for people.

He was close on my tail. Darn, I should workout more, I can barely run for three minutes straight.

Luckily for me, my adrenaline started to kick in.

I ran for what felt like hours, but was probably just ten minutes. I soon ended up in a residential area.

Why? Why am I so stupid?! I should have screamed for help and run into more people, not away!

"Stupid me!" I muttered to myself as I physically face-palmed myself.

I had to take a little break. He couldn't have caught up to me just yet...could he? Nah.

"There you are! You can run, but just know, I will catch you." Matt creepily yelled about thirty feet behind me.

Damn. I shuttered at the thought.

I nervously looked around in terror. Where the freak could I go?

My feet hit the pavement with such force that my shoes started to tear even more. Dang.

No fair, he probably has really expensive and fancy running shoes and a warm outfit. Dang him.

Matt's figure slowly vanished from my view but I knew he was still there.

With some stroke of intelligence, I scrammbled up some porch steps.

I prayed that the owners would be home. Please let them be home! Maybe eating dinner? Please!

I frantically pushed the doorbell. I probably broke it.

Some little voice in my head screamed, "try the door!" and with some stroke of luck, it was unlocked.

I bolted in and slammed the door shut.

I didn't care if there was someone home, I just needed to get away from him.

The house was dark, fairly large, really had that 'homey' look going on, and there was a large window facing the street.

I jumped for it and moved aside the curtains that were covering it.

"Oh...thank....god," I whispered as I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Matt darted past the house I was in and stopped at the corner.

The house I found was only two houses away from the corner.

Matt turned every which way in confusion.

Ha! I thought to myself, he lost me.

He kicked the ground and screamed.

I smirked. After five more minutes, Matt finally sped down another street.

At least I was safe...for now. I think all that running really made me...made me...tired.

I tried to keep my eyes open to no use.

I would stay here and wake up in five minutes. Yes, in five minutes I would wake up....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(different pov)

"Harry, did you get the-what the f***?!"