Chapter 29

****Ok, so thank you, almost twenty comments?! You guys are going to be the death of me-I have been procrastinating doing my homework by writing more chapters, so sorry for this late update! Enjoy***

~~~~~~~

I took one huge gasp of air before I submerged my head into the icy-cold water.

So this is how it is going to end

~~~~~~~

I actually don't remember anything besides the urge to get up and breathe.

In a sick way, I knew I was strong. Strong as in I knew I would go through with this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Zayn's POV)

Sky has been acting different lately. Not normal.

It has actually been freaking me out, for she has barely eaten, barely slept, and looks as pale as a ghost.

During the first night of her 'lock in' or, staying in her room, I snuck in and took out all possible things that she could use to kill herself: razors, pills, and even some hair products.

I don't know. I have never dealt with someone who is so depressed.

I think I need to get her to a mental hospital.

When I went in to talk with her just now, she did nothing but groan.

She didn't even look up at me, and when she did, I could see all the pain in her eyes.

What is she not telling me?

Maybe she is just having a bad week, well, worse than normal.

I really didn't want to leave her room. I wanted to make sure she was ok.

I really care for her...in a brotherly way.

After I left, I thought up a brilliant idea.

I had no clue what she meant about 'giving up' but maybe she meant the depression...?

I pretended to walk away, but instead I put my ear to the door.

Dammit, the door is too thick, all I could hear was mumbling.

I really hope she is ok.

Finally, after like five minutes, I heard silence.

I hesitantly left to go downstairs and hummed to myself on the way.

"Hmmm..." I said, opening the fridge.

Yesterday the boys came over, trying to make me feel better about Sky.

"Ah!" I yelled as I saw an apple sitting in the fridge. I told the boys how much Sky loves fruit, so they went out to buy some.

I was going to give it to her yesterday, but I guess I kind of forgot....

No need to fear, Superman is here. Wait, Superman is Louis' line.

Shit, I have had a hard day dealing with Sky, don't sue me for not being creative.

I cut up the apple into slices and even put a flower on the place.

There. Whala! Excuse my French.

I hastily bolted up the stairs and knocked on her door.

Nothing.

Maybe she is just lazy.

I put on a fake smile as I opened the door, cautiously. I didn't want to walk in on her if she was changing or something like that.

"Sky...?"