Chapter 48

Hugs And Kisses

***

♡︎☯︎☘︎☯︎♡︎

Iris POV:

News spread quickly about me and Nolan. Everyone was smart enough to come to an accusation that me and Nolan were secretly dating, pretending to be enemies.

It was your typical romance. I still couldn't believe Nolan was finally awake and healthy. No issues. He still had to go for checkups though. It was a must and I had to make him promise he would go.

He agreed...only if I came with him though.

I never took my eye off him, when we had to go to separate classes, either Amber or someone in my class had to drag me away. I was too scared that I might loose Nolan again.

It was time for lunch again. I eyed the table with Louis and Denis.

"I heard you like to sit alone." A voice whispered in my ear. I flinched, letting out a tiny yelp as I shot my head back to look at the person.

I smiled upon seeing Nolan with that sly smirk I missed so much.

"Did I scare you princess? Sorry." He said in full on sarcasm.

I punched his arm lightly, causing him to rub it in pain.

"That hurt." He pouted.

"Atleast it wasn't on your stitches." I shrugged.

"You got stronger..." He let out softly, looking at me with admiration.

I blushed and nodded at his statement.

"So...are you going to sit at your grieving table again or come sit with us?" Nolan asked, nudging his head to the table where all his friends was sitting. Amber including.

I seemed to have missed how they became friends.

"I wouldn't dare to sit at my grieving table again with you here." I smirked and skipped happily to the other table, Nolan behind me.

I plopped down right before Nolan sat next to me.

"Hey." I greeted the lovely people.

"Look who decided to finally join the party." Denis joked to which I laughed in reply.

I took out my lunch and started munching on it as I haven't eaten all day yet. Alex joined us not long after, with permission of course.

I could see the jealousy on Alex's expression and for the first time in my life, I saw the jealousy displayed on Nolan's face. I smirked at it. It felt so wrong but so victorious at the same time.

That's what he gets for having too much attention from those brats instead of me.

Amber and Denis were engrossed in a conversation until Louis added his own opinion to it and they started arguing.

Nolan suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him while I just dragged my food along.

I nearly choked on the food as he did so. I wasn't used to the public displayed affection because we used to be in a secret relationship. But I was happy. We could finally show the world we were a couple.