Chapter 46

Yu Ran was not idle on the starship just now, he has been using his thinking tentacles to sense the emotional fluctuations outside.

He could clearly feel that the monster's anger was getting stronger and stronger. When Lu Zexuan rescued one sentry after another and cut off a large number of its limbs, the monster's fury reached its peak-and the strongest emotion was just-

It comes from the two "hills" we just observed.

That must be their leader.

This is a very strange social animal. The high altitude of the starship is not clear about their specific appearance, but Yu Ran always feels that this is similar to the red-eyed spiders he saw in the southern triangle - they have super high wisdom, patience, and will obey the orders of the leader, the obedience and discipline of the entire ethnic group is stricter than the human army.

At first, when Yu Ran explored the ground with his thinking tentacles, they didn't respond at all, and even Yu Ran was successfully fooled.

As a result, the moment Lu Zexuan led the team deep into the territory - all the monsters suddenly launched a fierce attack.

Such a strategy of "luring the enemy to go deep and catching the turtle in the urn" is not inferior to human beings in the slightest.

Lu Zexuan was exhausted, and regardless of his own life or death, he rescued all the members of the Falcon Special Forces without missing a beat.

Such a captain is admirable.

At this moment, Yu Ran has only one thought - those who hold wages for everyone should not let them freeze to death in the snow!

Lu Zexuan saved so many people, but he was in trouble, he must not just watch Lu Zexuan die here!

Therefore, he rushed over with the airship without hesitation.

--Highly intelligent creatures, let the guide deal with them!

Yu Ran was driving the airship with a calm expression. He stepped on the accelerator hard with his right foot. At this moment, the speed of the airship increased to the extreme. Everyone saw the blue flame below the airship drawing a beautiful arc like a shooting star in the air. Then it disappeared into the distance.

In the eyes of the sentinels, what he did was tantamount to committing suicide.

Tang Ce was in the sky above the "hill" at that time, and saw an airship rushing into the herd of beasts, and was swallowed by dense claws in an instant. Before he had time to react, he heard Moore's anxious shout from the earphone: "Yu Ran, come back!"

"...Yu Ran?"

Tang Ce came back to his senses, "Fuck! That was Yu Ran just now?!"

Yu Ran, the person whom the marshal had ordered him to protect, actually rushed straight down ?

Tang Ce resolutely turned the airship around, trying to follow to save people. As a result, those sharp claws suddenly joined together to form a dense defensive barrier. He couldn't break through it for a while, and he couldn't do heavy fire bombing.

Tang Ce was extremely anxious, and shouted into the headset: "Yu Ran! What's the situation? Come back!"

Yu Ran frowned, turned off the wireless headset, and threw it aside.

The dense claws are like a purple ocean, and no one knows what happened below the submerged claws.

At this time, Lu Zexuan's eyes were bloodshot, his hand holding the electromagnetic knife was shaking constantly, and the muscles on his arms were tense. The falcon returned to the spiritual world due to exhaustion, and his flying ability disappeared.