chapter 55

At 7 o'clock in the evening, after Lu Zexuan went out, Yu Ran came to the White Tower Restaurant to dinner alone.

He saw Tang Ce, Lin Fengyao and Lu Xiaolong eating in the restaurant, so he walked over and said hello: "You guys, Did you go out to play?"

    Tang Ce said: "I didn't go out, I only watched a few movies in the dormitory."

    Lu Xiaolong scratched his head and said with a smile: "I went to buy some snacks."

    Lin Fengyao patted him on the shoulder: "I knew , your only interest is eating, give me some snacks later."

She looked at Yu Ran, and whispered gossip: "Yu Ran what about you and Captain Lu? Did you go out on a date these two days?"

Yu Ran smiled shyly: "We went to the park yesterday, and this morning, he took me to buy some clothes."

    Lu Xiaolong looked envious: "You guys are so close, when will I meet my guide? ?”

    Tang Ce smiled and said, “Brother Long, you are so handsome, you will definitely meet him.”

    Lin Fengyao asked doubtfully, “By the way, didn’t Captain Lu come to have supper with you?”

    Yu Ran said, “He went to meet a friend to had dinner and came back before eleven o'clock in the evening."

    Lin Fengyao laughed: "Captain Lu is such a good boyfriend, what are you going out for, and when will he come back, he will report to you."

    Yu Ran's ears turned red: "He is also afraid that  I would be worried."

    Several people chatted while eating, and went back to the dormitory to rest after eating. Because Tang Ce is a newcomer this year, the dormitory is arranged on another floor. He pretended to go upstairs, but after the elevator arrived, he quietly changed to another elevator and came to the floor where Yu Ran lived.

    Tang Ce jumped in the blind spot of the monitoring, his body changed color quickly, and perfectly merged with the ceiling.

    Yu Ran walked to the door of the dormitory, opened the door, and suddenly felt a gust of wind blowing by his ears, he entered the room calmly, locked the door behind his back, took the opportunity to climb into Tang Ce, and then jumped out, showing a trace.

    Yu Ran used his thought tentacles to connect to him, and said in his mind: "Major Tang, did you find anything?"

    Tang Ce said, "That day on the starship, I went out to investigate secretly, and Lu Xiaolong happened to appear in the warehouse. At that time, I thought He just went stealthily to steal things, but thinking about it now, he may also be pretending to steal things and eavesdropping on other people's movements. In the past few days, I asked some old team members again, and they all said that Lu Xiaolong is a foodie, and many people met He steals it in the middle of the night. Besides, he often goes out to buy snacks."

    Hearing this, Yu Ran frowned slightly: "Do you often go to buy snacks?"

    Tang Ce said: "A sentinel with a chameleon mental body, it is reasonable to say that the appetite is not too big. I found out from Sister Niao that he just bought a batch of snacks before he set off last time. It’s not been a week, so it’s impossible to finish them all, right? So I guess, buying snacks is just an excuse, and eating food is also a personality created by him on purpose. , maybe he is going out to meet someone for the reason of buying snacks?"

    Yu Ran thought about it carefully, and said, "It's possible. What's going on with Moore?"

    "Mole went out on Saturday all day long, he came back with a bad complexion, and didn't go out on Sunday."