Chapter 50

Looking at Yu Ran's serious eyes, Lu Zexuan felt an inexplicable sourness in his heart. Although he has never been an undercover agent before, he knows how difficult the undercover situation will be, and if he is not careful, he will end up dead.

    If what Yu Ran said is true, then, under such a difficult situation, Yu Ran actually risked exposing himself to save his life, and was willing to believe him, tell him the truth, and wanted to be with him. He teamed up...

    The weight of this trust is too heavy, and it even feels like "life and death".

    If Lu Zexuan agrees to him, from now on, they will be bound by life and death, people on the same boat.

    Lu Zexuan quickly adjusted his mood, looked at Yu Ran, and said in a low voice: "I also hope that I can become comrades-in-arms with you, not an enemy."

    This sentence is a pun, and it seems to be reminding Yu Ran not to deceive him again .

 Yu Ran met his gaze and said calmly, "If I were your enemy, you would have died countless times.

Remember the glass of sugar water I gave you?"

Lu Zexuan's face froze: "What did you add to it?

    " "Yu Ran said: "I should have added the medicine they gave me, but I replaced it with candy."

    Lu Zexuan: "..."

    Thinking of how he drank the glass of sugar water without any doubt, Lu Zexuan couldn't help but feel chills down his spine. If Yu Ran hadn't changed those medicines, maybe he would have been under his control by now.

    The Night Organization is really insane.

    Not to mention using sentinels as experiments, but actually want to control the military headquarters? The big fish behind the scenes must have terrible ambitions.

    Yu Ran wanted to find someone he could trust to help him. And myself, is the best candidate.

    Lu Zexuan took a deep breath and said, "I will try my best to cooperate with you, but I hope that you can tell me your plan in advance."

    After this open and honest conversation, Lu Zexuan's trust in Yu Ran increased a bit. Yu Ran nodded and said: "Of course. I will discuss the feasibility of the plan with you. After all, many things still need your cooperation."

    The two looked at each other, and saw their own clear projections in each other's pupils.

    The sky was getting dark, and the searchlights on the tall buildings in the distance were shooting back and forth on the street. Since the last time the herd raided the human base, the B73 base has strengthened its defenses, and more soldiers are patrolling. 

The Dark Night organization has obviously raised their vigilance, and they don't want people to know the secrets buried deep in the polluted area. There are a large number of people controlled by their minds on the streets.

    Yu Ran said softly in his mind: "Go back. Before we find out another undercover agent of the Falcon Special Forces, let's temporarily pretend to be a couple, let him think that I have gained your trust, and that I am feeding you the medicine"