Chapter 73

After waking up the next morning, Lu Zexuan used the token given to him by his father to call someone - {Yinlang} a sentinel whose mental body was Silver Wolf. This agent was currently working in the Federal Investigation Division and had a rotational holiday on the weekend. He was in the White Tower Dormitory today to do something.

Yinlang went to the restaurant to have breakfast and "happened" to meet Lu Zexuan and Yu Ran.

The moment he passed by, Lu Zexuan thrust a note into his hand at lightning speed.

The two of them were sitting by the window eating. Lu Zexuan said to Yu Ran, "This trip is just for some relaxation. I'll take you to play for a few more days."

Yu Ran nodded cooperatively: "Well, I am indeed a little tired during this period."

The sentinel who was sitting not far away, eating his meal with his head down, clearly heard the conversation between Lu Zexuan and Yu Ran.

After returning to the dormitory, he opened the note in his hand and saw that it says: "Tell my father that if anything happens to Yu Ran and me, let him personally go to the planet below the Triangulum Australis wormhole. If He sees that both me and Yu Ran is fine, then tell him to not act rashly.”

After reading the information on the note, Yin Lang tore the note into pieces and flushed it into the toilet.

As agents trained by the Lu family, it is their duty to obey the instructions of the Lu family and protect the heirs of the Lu family to the death. Lu Zexuan seemed to be in danger, and he had to find a way to notify the old general as soon as possible.

He quickly changed his clothes, pretended to go shopping, and drove the hover car out of the White Tower.

At the same time, Yu Ran and Lu Zexuan returned to the dormitory after dinner, and Lu Zexuan handed over the token to summon the agents to Yu Ran.

Yu Ran already knew about the existence of this secret team of the Lu family. Now, at this critical moment of life and death, it might be more appropriate to hand over these people to Yu Ran. Lu Zexuan would play the role of "puppet" next and would have no chance to make unnecessary moves.

Yu Ran carefully put the token away and put it into the necklace around his neck.

After a while, his communication device rang, and the voice of "cousin" Rong Yingying came to his ears: "Ranran, are you ready? I'll pick you up."

Yu Ran said: "Okay sister, we can come out now."

The two of them changed into camouflage clothes that were easy to move around and took the elevator downstairs.

When they went out, they saw Rong Yingying waiting for them in the central square. She waved to Yu Ran and said with a smile: "Ranran, here! The car is ready, let's go quickly."

Yu Ran and Lu Zexuan followed her side by side and got into the back seat of the hover car.

This time she did not give Yu Ran anesthetic, because the car drove directly to the space station on the Capital Star - Yu Ran guessed correctly, the "base" the big shot mentioned was indeed not on the Capital Star.

The car arrived at the space station half an hour later. The two passed through the security check and boarded an interstellar passenger spacecraft.

Since it was "traveling to relax", Lu Zexuan certainly couldn't drive around in the military's starship. Taking a civilian spaceship was a more reasonable way to travel. The people from the Dark Night Organization even bought the tickets for them, and they were VIP first-class tickets. ——Departing for the planet B73 .