Chapter 74

Yu Ran had seen Lu Zexuan's memories and knew how deep the relationship between the two was. He was extremely lucky that he had blocked Lu Zexuan's perception in advance. At this time, Lu Zexuan could not see anything.

Otherwise, if Lu Zexuan saw his most respected brother have become like this, he would definitely collapse.

Over the years, he has been feeling guilty for causing his brother to suffer, and has always thought that his brother was dead. He goes to Nanshan every year to visit Lu Chengan's grave. How sad would he be if he knew that his brother was still alive, but had just turned into a deformed monster and been locked in a cage and tortured for several years?

Such a life without dignity is more cruel than a quick death.

Lu Zexuan recalled that his brother was always carefree, loved to laugh, and had an optimistic and cheerful personality. Yu Ran simply couldn't connect the monster with a carved head and blackened feathers in front of him with the energetic young general.

What's more, Lu Zexuan, how should he face all this?

If he saw it, he would definitely want to kill the leader to vent his hatred!

But they can't do this now. The leader behind the scenes has not yet revealed his true face, so they must hold firm.

There was only a white mist left in front of Lu Zexuan's eyes, so when he looked at the cage, his eyes were dull and his expression did not change at all. But he noticed the emotions surging deep in Yu Ran's mind, and Lu Zexuan worriedly asked in his mind: "What happened?"

Yu Ran said softly: "Nothing.It's okay, I will take care of it."

Of course Lu Zexuan believed in Ran Ran's ability, so he said, "Okay, then I'll keep this expression."

Yu Ran's ability to withstand stress in the spiritual world is first-rate, and his psychological quality has also received professional training. He quickly adjusted his emotions, looked at the aberration in front of him, smiled and asked: "This is the S-class aberration sentinel? Where did you catch it?"

The mechanical voice said slowly: "This is our first failed S-class experiment. What a coincidence. Don't you think he looks a bit like Lu Zexuan who's next to you?"

Yu Ran glanced at Lu Zexuan next to him and said, "There are some similarities. Is he also from the Lu family?"

"He is Lu Zexuan's brother, Lu Cheng'an, the first captain of the Falcons."

"Is it him?" Yu Ran raised his eyebrows in surprise: "Ah that's why I think, it looks familiar. Lu Zexuan once took me to visit his grave before, and I have seen his portrait... But  he isn't dead? "

The mechanical voice said: "Back then, because the drug formula was not processed enough, he suddenly went berserk during the battle. The lower half of his body was torn apart, and he fell into the herd of beasts, completely deformed into a monster. The distorted sentinel's body will be different from his spirit. The body merged into one, and when we arrived, he turned into this monster with a human head and a beast body, flying around in the sky, and fought off all the monsters. "

Mentioning that scene, the other party's tone was a little playful: "The combat power of the S-class sentry is indeed ferocious. Even if he loses consciousness after being deformed, his attack power is also quite terrifying. In order to capture him, we spent a lot of effort, and finally used a super large electromagnetic. The one that caught him."

The camera in front kept flashing red light.

All the subtle expressions and movements of Lu Zexuan and Yu Ran were caught by the people behind the scenes.