Chapter 47

The hummingbird nimbly landed on top of Tang Ce's airship, his face pale.

Tang Ce anxiously asked, "Sister Bird, what's going on down here?"

Hummingbird gritted his teeth, "Those claws are connected together, I can't get down at all!"

The vulture also flew to Hummingbird, Zhao Feng's face was extremely ugly: They were swallowed up by the beasts!"

The three people in the sky could only see dense claws converging into a purple ocean, and the figures of Lu Zexuan and Yu Ran completely disappeared in this ocean of monsters.

Countless monsters were attacking them frantically, Lu Zexuan's energy was exhausted, and he lost his ability to fly. The two of them were probably in bad luck!

At this time, the sentries in the Falcon starship were discussing-

"Yu Ran, why is this? He rushed into the herd of beasts as a guide, did he want to die for love?"

" Captain Lu is not dead yet!"

"Captain Lu will be fine! Every time, he can save the day..." "

However, I just saw his flying ability disappear and he fell straight down, and the white eagle also disappeared. "

People on the starship were panicked.

Moore clenched his fists tightly and looked out the window with a pale face-if Lu Zexuan and Yu Ran really died here, he didn't know how to appease the emotions of the sentinels next.

For everyone, Lu Zexuan is not only the most reliable captain, but also their spiritual pillar!

Just when everyone was extremely anxious, suddenly, a familiar snow-white arc lighted up in the distance, and immediately after, Lu Zexuan spread his huge wings and flew straight up from the depths of the purple ocean with Yu Ran!

Tang Ce yelled, "They're back!"

Hummingbird was so excited that he almost shed tears: "Great, they're all right!"

Zhao Feng also heaved a long sigh of relief. The old general asked his brothers to protect Yu Ran. If Yu Ran and Lu Zexuan died together, they would really have to return to their lives with their heads up!

Fortunately... fortunately they are all back!

Lu Zexuan pressed the voice headset, his voice was a little hoarse: "Everyone has worked hard, let's go back to the starship."

Tang Ce, Hummingbird, Chameleon and Zhao Feng, who were in charge of the rescue, also returned to the starship in the airship. The hatch of the starship was closed. Although everyone was more or less injured, under Lu Zexuan's life-and-death rescue, all members of the Falcon Special Forces survived.

They did not lose any comrades in arms!

The sentries looked at the scars on Lu Zexuan's body, and tears welled up in their eyes-this is their captain, the leader they want to follow with all their heart!

Everyone greeted them excitedly : "General Lu!"

Drenched, he hugged Yu Ran's waist tightly with his other uninjured arm.

Yu Ran used his acting skills at this moment, pretending to have exhausted his mental strength, and fainted in Lu Zexuan's arms, his head still obediently resting on Lu Zexuan's chest, his face looked a little weak and pale.

Lu Zexuan: "..."

You acted really well, what about the ferocity of attacking monsters with the nine-tailed fox just now? !