Chapter 69

At the same time, Red Spider Star.

    Tang Ce was not unconscious from the beginning to the end. The moment Lu Zexuan chased after him with a knife, he immediately pretended to be dead, and used the lizard's thermoregulation ability to cool his body temperature. The blood stains were also made by himself

    ... After leaving with the starship, he sat up.

    Next time I can't pretend to be "unforgivable to die", my eyes are too big and I feel a little sore.

    Tang Ce gently rubbed his eyes and looked around. The team members were still in a coma. He just wanted to check on the injuries of Sister Bird and Brother Crocodile, but at this moment, a group of fist-sized spiders suddenly crawled out from the depths of the forest. come out.

    The swarms of spiders startled Tang Ce. He clenched the knife tightly in his hand and watched them warily, ready to strike at any moment.

    However, to his surprise, the spiders started to weave their webs diligently. Thin red silk threads spit out from their mouths, gathered one by one, and bandaged the wounded parts of the team members like a doctor treating a wound. The wound that was bleeding continuously stopped the bleeding miraculously.

    What's even more amazing is that after treating the wounds, they crawled back into the forest neatly. It's almost like a "warm little angel".

    Tang Ce: "..."

    The spider actually healed people? If he hadn't seen this scene with his own eyes, Tang Ce wouldn't believe it even if he killed him!

    He stood there in a daze, and it took him a long time to come back to his senses: "Could it be that Yu Ran knew that there were a group of spiders on this planet that would help humans, so he led the Falcon starship here so that he and Lu Zexuan Play a good show of 'killing all teammates'?"

    "Who is Yu Ran, and how does he know so much?" Tang Ce was puzzled.

    When the marshal asked him to come to the Falcon Special Forces to assist Yu Ran, he didn't say much, he just told him to protect Yu Ran by all means. Tang Ce guessed that Yu Ran should be an important move made by the marshal, and it was up to Yu Ran whether he could find out the details of that organization.

    After a while, Hummingbird woke up first. She rubbed her head, met Tang Ce's eyes, and asked in confusion, "Little Tang? Didn't Captain Lu go crazy and went to kill us? He didn't kill you? Wait...why didn't I?"

    Tang Ce smiled and scratched his head: "I don't know, it seems that the Captain Lu didn't really want to kill us?"

The surrounding team members woke up one after another.

    The crocodile touched his itchy neck: "It's chilly on my neck, what are these red silk threads?"

    The hound next to it said: "I also have this thing on my body, it's strange, the bleeding from the wound has stopped, it's itchy, It seems to be healing slowly."

    Tang Ce said: "If I said, this is a spider web, and a group of spiders suddenly ran over to help you bandage and stop the bleeding, would you believe me?"