chapter 57

At eight o'clock the next morning, the members of the Falcon Special Forces gathered on the starship on time.

 Everyone found that the vice-captain Xiong Kai hadn't come, and the sentries were discussing privately.

    "Where's Vice Team Xiong?"

    "That's right, Big Bear has never been late, what's the matter?"

    "Could he have overslept?"

    At this moment, Lu Zexuan and Yu Ran walked into the starship side by side, and everyone immediately closed their mouths and stand up together.

    Lu Zexuan glanced at the crowd, and said, "Xiong Kai's grandma is seriously ill and hospitalized, and needs to ask for leave for a while. Starting today, the deputy captain of the Falcon Special Forces..."

He looked at the Zhao family brothers standing in the crowd, and said, " For the time being, Zhao Quan will be in charge. Zhao Quan has served in the Guards Battalion of the Falcon Legion for many years, and is very familiar with the operation of starships.

From now on, the safety of starships will be entrusted to you."

"Brother Zhao Feng and Zhao Quan" It was a veteran sent by Lu Zexuan's father, who was older than everyone present. Lu Zexuan handed over the most important task of guarding the starship to the younger brother of the twins. Even if the starship was in trouble, the elder brother would be able to sense it immediately.

    This arrangement is reasonable and everyone has no objections.

    Zhao Quan stood at attention and saluted: "I obey. I will protect the starship!"

    Lu Zexuan nodded to him, and continued: "The goal of this mission is still to investigate the planet S107 Doradus. Last time we were confused by monsters and rushed into This time, everyone should be more cautious.

The White Tower requires us to bring back at least two specimens of monsters for scientists to study their characteristics and weaknesses."

In the interstellar age, humans, out of understanding
others or for the purpose of the planet's flora and fauna, sending elite troops to capture their samples for research has been a habit that has lasted for hundreds of years.

    Only by studying the opponent's characteristics clearly can the loss be minimized the lost when occupying resource stars.

    This kind of catching task is not difficult. After the special high-energy electromagnetic net locks on the target, it can quickly shock the target, making the opponent lose the ability to resist, and catch two live monsters and go back to fight.

    Lu Zexuan walked to the command platform, set up the navigation path, and asked Zhao Quan to stay in the command room to carefully observe the various data of the starship.

    The starship quickly sailed into the southern interstellar channel and began to fly smoothly.

    If nothing else happens, they will be able to reach Planet at four o'clock in the afternoon. In the following time, everyone had nothing to do, so Moore suggested that everyone line up for the inspection, and Yu Ran was there to assist him.

    The sentries came over one by one, and soon it was Lu Xiaolong's turn.

    His mental picture is a forest, the ground is covered with weeds, and the chameleon is lying on the trunk, and the body is completely integrated with the trunk. This spirit is very fond of hiding. Yu Ran didn't care about it, and searched in the woods with Moore.