Chapter 40

After Yu Ran and Lu Zexuan returned to the White Tower, they simply packed their luggage and went to the Falcon starship.

Today is the day for the newcomers of the Falcon Special Forces to report. This time there are five sentries reporting, three are military school graduates, and two are masters of the Falcon Corps Guards Battalion sent by General Lu.

Among the graduates, in addition to Tang Ce, whose mental body is a chameleon, there are two other young students around 20 years old. Their mental bodies are A-level tigers that are very common among the Sentinels. The two of them were full of curiosity about everything on the starship. Tang Ce followed behind the two of them. Although his acting skills were not that superb, it was not like anyone would notice any flaws.

The other two veterans were about 35 years old, and they were a pair of brothers named Zhao Feng and Zhao Quan. They looked very similar, and their mental bodies were like vultures with extremely powerful attacks.

Vultures feed on rotting corpses, have keen vision, are covered with dark brown feathers, and are very ferocious and bloodthirsty.

The mental body is the sentinel of the vulture, and has a special ability - the existence of dead corpses will enhance their combat effectiveness, especially when dealing with alien creatures, they can freely shuttle through the sea of corpses, and the more they kill, the stronger they become.

Old General Lu sent these two men to protect Lu Zexuan, obviously worried that Lu Zexuan's mission would be in danger.

The person sent by the old general to protect his son should be his cronies, so as not to be bribed by the dark night organization. Moreover, Old General Lu suddenly sent someone and did not leak the news in advance. Lu Zexuan also just learned the news. Yu Ran felt that he could trust these Zhao brothers - of course, he couldn't be defenseless.

Even Tang Ce currently doesn't know his true identity and true purpose, and is just following the Marshal's instructions to cooperate with him.

When Lu Zexuan took Yu Ran onto the starship, all the sentries were registering information with Moore.

The number of members of the Falcon Special Forces is small, and Moore is responsible for data management, logistics and medical care. The guide's memory is very strong, and Moore can handle these trivial matters alone. Yu Ran walked over consciously and said, "Moll, let me help you."

Moore smiled and said: "Okay, then you sort out the recruits' information, and I will do a simple physical examination for them."

After saying that, he waved to a few people: "Come here and line up for a routine physical examination. It's very simple."

Two veterans from the Falcon Corps lined up at the front, and three military academy graduates at the back. Moore had professional medical equipment in hand and quickly recorded their body data.

The first few were normal, but when it was the last Tang Ce's turn, the instrument suddenly started beeping the alarm.

Moore was stunned for a moment, looked at the "body temperature 42°C" on the thermometer, and widened his eyes slightly: "Do you have a fever?"

Tang Ce looked confused: "No."

Moore immediately turned around to get the antipyretic medicine: "It's 42 degrees and you still say you don't have a fever? Wait...wait, why is it 36 degrees again?"

Tang Ce scratched his head: "I'm sorry, doctor, my mental body is a lizard, and I can adjust my body temperature independently. The starship was a little cold just now, so I raised the temperature of my body a little bit. Please take a look again, it's normal now. ?"