Chapter 58

At 3:30 in the morning, the sentries of the Falcon Special Forces were awakened by a violent shaking at the same time. The entire starship seemed to be swept by a storm, shaking crazily and irregularly, and some sleeping sentries were even shaken to the point of rolling out of bed.

    What happened?

    Everyone rushed out of the dormitory in panic, looking at each other.

    "What happened?"

    "Did you encounter a sneak attack by a star thief?"

    "Fuck, I just rolled off the bed, I was shocked!"

    Lu Zexuan pretended to rush out of the dormitory, he held Yu Ran with one hand, Holding the door frame with one hand, he said loudly: "Everyone, calm down, don't mess up! Zhao Quan, immediately open the starship shield and report the situation ahead."

Zhao Quan's shocked voice came from the command room: "It's over, the starship seems to be sucked in a cosmic wormhole! My navigation path setting is obviously correct, how could a wormhole suddenly appear?!"

    These words made everyone's faces turn dark.

    There are some mysterious wormholes in the universe. It is said that human aircraft that fall into the wormhole will be torn to pieces by a powerful force. If the starship is really involved in the wormhole, all of them may be buried here. no deposit.

    Isn't it good to drive smoothly on the route? How could he be drawn into a wormhole all of a sudden? It must be Zhao Quan's first time operating a starship today, and he is not proficient enough, the settings are wrong!

    Some people looked angrily at Zhao Quan in the command room, while others closed their eyes and seemed to be praying silently in their hearts.

    When encountering alien creatures, they still have the power to fight. However, a huge cosmic force field like a wormhole can easily tear apart the legion mothership, and it is difficult for humans to escape if they enter it.

    The starship was shaking crazily, and a harsh siren sounded from the command room.

    [Starship defense cover damage degree 50%]

    [Balance system failure]

    [Energy leak]

    [The gravity system lost its response! 】

    The red alarm lights came on one after another. Due to the failure of the gravity system, everyone's bodies suddenly floated into the air.

At this moment, the starship flipped over. Moore was thrown out by a strong force, and hit the wall with a "bang" . A trace of blood flowed down his forehead, but compared to others, although Moore's face was pale, his eyes were very calm, as if he was ready to die calmly.

    Lu Xiaolong's face was extremely ugly. He quickly merged himself with the wall, opened his body into a "big" shape, and used the chameleon's powerful climbing ability to lie tightly on the wall.   

  Not far away, the hummingbird was dizzy from being shaken, and was about to hit the ceiling. Tang Ce hooked his feet around a door, and grabbed the hummingbird that was thrown out: "Sister Bird, be careful!"
The hummingbird was still in shock, and looked in Lu Zexuan's direction and said: "Captain Lu, what should we do?"    

 Lu Zexuan was pulling Yu Ran hard. At this critical moment, Lu Zexuan, the captain, immediately made a decision: "Everyone, go to the escape cabin as quickly as possible. Falcon, The escape system will be activated in half a minute!"