chapter 72

When they went to see the masked man that day, the manipulator behind him told them to go to the "base" to meet him in two days. Yu Ran guessed that the "base" he was talking about should be one of the experimental bases of the Dark Night Organization, and might not be on the capital planet at all. .

At that time, the experimental base that my mother found was in the distant Clock Constellation star field. However, with the "annihilation" of the Star Legion, this secret was buried for many years. As for whether they moved their positions after that incident, no one currently knows.

If the "base" is really located on a remote desert star, Yu Ran and Lu Zexuan have nothing to rely on. Going to each other's territory alone is equivalent to a sheep entering a tiger's den. If something unexpected happens, their lives may not be saved.

Therefore, this test is particularly important.

Yu Ran analyzed in his mind: "Brother and sister Mantis have checked our mental landscape and found no doubts. However, the big shot in the Dark Night Organization is extremely cautious. He will definitely test you personally to see if you are really controlled by me. ”

Lu Zexuan wondered: "What kind of test will it be?"

Yu Ran guessed: "For example, torture you to see if you will react? Theoretically, the puppet can't feel pain."

He paused and then said: "It would be better if it was just a physical test. Do it, I will definitely stop them."

Yu Ran doesn't want his "puppet" to be harmed by outsiders, just like no one wants their toys to be damaged by outsiders. Besides, they had decided to play the role of "a couple who marked each other", so it was reasonable for Yu Ran to rescue Lu Zexuan.

"Torturing" Lu Zexuan, this low-level test method, should not be the style of the Dark Night Organization.

Seeing Yu Ran's frown, Lu Zexuan couldn't help but ask, "Are you worried about not only the physical test, but also the mental one?"

Yu Ran nodded: "Yeah. The mental test is the most deadly. When a person faces his relatives being abused, or they ask you to kill your parents...at this time, if you can't calm down, everything will....all our previous efforts would been wasted.”

Lu Zexuan fell silent.

The Dark Night Organization obviously had an agenda by letting Yu Ran control him. He had guessed before that the other party would probably ask him to kill his father, obtain the position of leader of the Falcon Legion, and then lend his hand to control the entire Falcon Legion.

If such a day comes, how should he adjust his emotions and "kill" his relatives without expression?

Yu Ran said: "I have an idea, why don't we try it?"

Lu Zexuan immediately said: "Okay."

Yu Ran looked at him: "Aren't you afraid it will bring harm to you or your family?"

Lu Zexuan touched his nose and said, "You are smarter than me. The method you come up with will definitely work."

Yu Ran does not deny Lu Zexuan's evaluation. After thinking for a moment, he continued: "We can share the five senses in the spiritual world. After arriving at the base, the pictures you see and the sounds you hear will be automatically transmitted to the spiritual picture and would be send to me. I will immediately process this information and block information that is not beneficial to you directly so that your brain does not react."

Under normal circumstances, human eyes see one thing, the signal is transmitted to the brain, the brain responds, and then feedback to facial expressions and body movements. The speed of information transmission is very fast, and the brain’s instinctive response in many situations You can't lie to anyone.