Chapter 68

Lu Xiaolong recovered his life without any risk. After taking a deep breath for a long time, he adjusted his emotions, looked at Yu Ran, and asked tremblingly, "Well, all the members of the Special Forces team are dead. The three of us, how do we go back?" ?”

    Yu Ran smiled and said, “Good question. I’ve been searching around in the forest for the past few days, and I’ve found the location where the Falcon starship crashed. Leave in a starship."

    Lu Xiaolong suddenly realized, no wonder Yu Ran ordered Lu Zexuan to kill all the members of the Falcon Special Forces, it turned out that he had found a way to leave this planet. Lu Xiaolong patted the dirt on his body, and quickly followed him: "Shall we go to the starship now?" " 

   Well, it's not too late, let's go back to Capital Star as soon as possible."

Yu Ran looked at Lu Zexuan, and pointed to the starship in the southeast corner Direction, said: "Zexuan, take us there."   

Lu Zexuan nodded, spread his wings on his shoulders, and brought the two of them to the vicinity of the Falcon starship in a blink of an eye.  

  He roughly glanced at the starship that had been with him for many years—as Yu ran said, the damage to the starship was not serious, the damaged part of the wing could be repaired, and the system could be restarted. Lu Zexuan felt relieved and put the two of them next to the starship. 

   Yu Ran got into the starship, skillfully found a lot of tools from the maintenance cabin, rolled up his sleeves and started working.

    Lu Xiaolong walked over to help attentively, while flattering: "Of course, why can you do everything?"    

This chameleon, the speed of changing his face is also top-notch, knowing that his life is in Yu Ran's hands, his smile is very flattering.

Yu Ran glanced at him and said, "Didn't the organization tell you that I used to be a star thief?"    

Lu Xiaolong was stunned for a moment, but he didn't expect Yu Ran to come from such a background. Cool!"

    Yu Ran said lightly, "Both my parents died when I was a child, and I grew up in the Star Thief team. I know how to fly airships, repair mechas, and various survival skills." Throw the tool to Lu Xiaolong, " hold it for me."   

Lu Xiaolong immediately took it with both hands respectfully.

    I saw Yu Ran using the tools taken out of the maintenance cabin to tinker around. It took him more than an hour to restore the broken wing of the Falcon starship to its original state.

    Then, he walked into the starship command room and began to redo the system. Numerous characters appeared on the transparent screen in front of him. Yu Ran moved his fingers like flying, continuously inputting new commands, and saw rows of white characters appearing on the screen like snowflakes.

    Lu Xiaolong thought to himself, this is really an all-around talent with high mental strength, no wonder the organization attaches so much importance to him!

    When Yu Ran was repairing the starship, Lu Zexuan stood outside motionless, like a human stake. Lu Xiaolong couldn't help Yu Ran, so he turned and went out to find Lu Zexuan. He looked at Lu Zexuan with a dull expression, and asked in a low voice, "Captain Lu, can you hear me?"

    Lu Zexuan was indifferent.

    Lu Xiaolong stretched out his hand and shook it in front of him, trying to see if he would respond. Lu Zexuan rolled his eyes, and suddenly pulled out the electromagnetic knife, almost cutting off his finger!