Chapter 71

Shortly after Yu Ran and Lu Zexuan returned to the White Tower, they suddenly received unexpected news - Mr. Ludwig, the president of the Guide Association, was coming to visit them in person.

When the two heard the news, their hearts tightened at the same time. Why did the president suddenly visit?

Lu Zexuan had never met the president, and Yu Ran had only met him twice.

The first time they met, Yu Ran was still 13 years old. He met the president when he was registering for the Guide Association. The president is very elegant, with long golden hair, a pair of blue eyes like the clear sky, and a smile as bright as spring breeze. The staff of the guide association all like him.

Yu Ran looked at this delicate and handsome man curiously. The president did not show any airs. Instead, he took the initiative to walk up to Yu Ran, gently touched his head, and asked with a smile: "Is this the son of General Xie and Professor Qin? He look so cute."

At that moment, Yu Ran felt that this president was the gentlest person in the world.

The second meeting was also in the same year. Yu Ran completed all his studies in just three months and became a guide student who graduated from the sanctuary in the shortest time in the history of the Federation. This naturally attracted the attention of the president of the Guide Association.

Because Yu Ran's red fox was too aggressive, his father discussed with his grandfather and decided to temporarily seal his mental power and let him go to the church to receive psychological education to prevent him from going astray due to his excessive violence.

Of course, this is just a pretense. Grandpa's real purpose is to let Yu Ran use this year to learn some fighting and survival skills.

The three S-class guides worked together to seal Yu Ran. On that day, President Ludwig also visited in person. The guides who sealed Yu Ran back then included Xie Shiyi, the dean of the guide academy, his father Qin Luo, and Professor Mo Wei of the Central Academy of Sciences, who was an S-level guide at the time. Ludwig watched the process.

No one has ever seen what Ludwig's spiritual body is.

Yu Ran's memories came to mind, and Lu Zexuan asked doubtfully: "This president is very mysterious. He rarely shows his strength in front of outsiders? His spiritual body will most likely be invisible, right?"

Yu Ran said: "That should be true. The invisible mental body can eliminate the sense of one's own existence. It is rumored by the outside world that the president is the most powerful guide in the Federation with healing ability. The sentinels who have received his treatment are grateful and full of praise for him."

Lu Zexuan hesitated and said, "So, when he suddenly came to visit me, was he here to... treat my mental trauma?"

The two looked at each other.

Not long after, Lu Zexuan received a call: "The president is waiting for you two in the conference room on the 100th floor of the White Tower. Please come over."

Yu Ran and Lu Zexuan went side by side. According to the Dark Night Organization, Lu Zexuan must behave normally in front of outsiders, just like Rong Yingying, and cannot be seen to be controlled by Yu Ran. Only in this way, when necessary, could Yu Ran let Lu Zexuan take action quickly, attack quietly, and kill people invisibly.

Therefore, they have to continue acting in front of outsiders.

The two quickly took the elevator and arrived at the small conference room on the 100th floor of the White Tower.

The moment they opened the door, they saw a man in a white suit standing by the window with his back to them. The man was tall, with blond hair hanging down to his waist, exuding a soft halo under the sunlight. Such a back view gave him an inexplicable "sacred" feeling.