Chapter 53

In the front row of the car, Rong Yingying suddenly said, "Of course, I've been here not long ago, so I'm not familiar with this place. Do you have any restaurant recommendations with a better environment?"

"The environment is good..." Yu Ran understood her "Then let's go to the garden restaurant."

    The car quickly drove to the garden restaurant.

    Lu Zexuan remembered that he and Yu Ran had been here before. He didn't think much about it at the time, thinking it was just an ordinary meal, but now that he thinks about it carefully, Yu Ran asked him to have dinner just on the weekend after the Gemini banquet

On the night of the banquet, Gemini was suddenly surrounded by the investigation department...

    Yu Ran had already admitted that he stole the information from the Sentinel Academy, and Zhu Tianyi happened to be checking the information at that time, so it is very likely that Zhu Tianyi found some clues, and that night it was go to Gemini to catch Yuran.

    It's just that Yu Ran was very smart, and when he sensed something was wrong, he hid the information, but Zhu Tianyi failed to catch him. So on the following weekend, did Yu Ran ask Lu Zexuan to have dinner at the Garden Restaurant, and then passed on the materials through the Garden Restaurant?

    In other words, the Garden Restaurant is one of the strongholds of the Dark Night Organization?

    Lu Zexuan sorted out the clues before and after, and kept his expression on the surface, but he tightened Yu Ran's hand slightly.

    Yu Ran noticed his worry, and wrote in his palm: "It's okay, the task hasn't been completed yet, they won't do anything to me."

The three walked into the restaurant together, and Lu Zexuan saw the waiter from last time.

    Yu Ran asked: "Are there any private rooms?"

    The waiter said in a gentlemanly manner: "Yes, three please come here."

    He took the three of them to a glass room, where the scenery is indeed very good, completely transparent The glass room can see the flowers blooming around, and even the fragrance of flowers is in the air.

    Rong Yingying looked around excitedly, and then said, "By the way, I'll go to the bathroom first."

    Yu Ran said, "I'm going too. The bathroom is over there... Sister, I'll take you there." He got up and took two steps, then looked back at Lu Zexuan, and said with a smile, "You order first, we'll be right back."

    Lu Zexuan: "...Okay."

    Seeing Yu Ran and Rong Yingying leaving side by side, Lu Zexuan was under the table He clenched his fists tightly—is there any danger?

    Thinking of the so-called "higher-ups" that Ranran was about to face, Lu Zexuan's heart tightened slightly.

    Yu Ran and Rong Yingying came back within five minutes, with calm expressions on their faces, Lu Zexuan also pretended not to know anything, and handed the ordered dishes to Yu Ran for a look: "Take a look, what else do you need?"

    Yu Ran smiled and said, "You ordered a lot, the three of us can eat, it's enough."

    The restaurant served food very quickly, and Yu Ran ate with a calm expression. Lu Zexuan cooperated with him in acting, and took the initiative to pick up vegetables and peel shrimp for him. Rong Yingying has been observing them quietly.

    After eating, Lu Zexuan took the initiative to settle the bill, and the three left the garden restaurant. The hover car drove into the air highway and headed towards the capital city center.