Chapter 61

In the past few days, Yu Ran and Lu Zexuan worked together to carry the picture of the snow-capped mountains, and both of them were very tired.

    Especially Yu Ran, let the nine-tailed fox and the white fox act separately, and use one mind for two purposes, which consumes a lot of mental power. Now, looking at the snow-capped mountains in the forest, a stone in Yu Ran's heart finally fell to the ground.

    He finally realized this unprecedented great plan. In the future, as long as Nine-Tailed Fox uses his invisibility ability to hide the snowy mountain, even if someone checks his mental image, he will not find abnormalities.   

On Lu Zexuan's side, it was a completely destroyed, desolate and dilapidated scene. As long as Lu Zexuan acts like a "puppet" who obeys Yu Ran's words, the Dark Night Organization will not doubt him. In this way, the two can cooperate secretly to find out the big fish behind the scenes while minimizing casualties.  

  Probably because the spirit finally relaxed, Yu Ran felt a strong sense of drowsiness in his mind, and could hardly keep his eyes open.

The two men fused together, and Lu Zexuan immediately noticed his exhaustion, and immediately said: "Yu Ran, go to rest."  

  Yu Ran nodded: "Okay, you also sleep for a while."

     The two fell asleep on the back of the Spider Queen until dawn.

   There is also day and night on this planet, but the day here is not the common 24-hour system in human society. The night is as long as 12 hours, the bright day is about 4 hours, and there is a cycle every 16 hours. However, the night here is not completely dark, there is still a faint light, which seems to be the light emitted by creatures like fireflies, dotted like a dream.   

It was nighttime on the planet at this time, and the surroundings were quiet.  

  A gust of wind blew by, and Yu Ran's hair was blown tousled by the wind, but he didn't notice it at all, his eyes were tightly closed, and he was obviously too tired to fall asleep.   

But Lu Zexuan was not sleepy, on the contrary he was very energetic.   

In the process of moving the picture, what Lu Zexuan needs to do is to guide Yu Ran to the location of the snow mountain.

    The only time that exhausted his energy was when he silently sealed the secret about the secret service team of the intelligence agency jointly sealed by the golden eagle and the white eagle, and covered it up with a big memory bubble, hiding it deep in the snow-capped mountains.

    Yu Ran was busy carrying a large amount of memories, so he didn't have time to check them carefully, so he didn't notice it.

    Of course, Lu Zexuan didn't deliberately hide it from Yu Ran, but it's just that it's not the right time yet. Now that the two have merged mentally, Yu Ran will know all of this sooner or later. Now that their lives are connected, Lu Zexuan has to play the role of "puppet" again, so it is inconvenient to move.

Therefore, when necessary, the secret service team can help Yu Ran.

   Father should understand.

    Although the existence of the secret service team must be "absolutely confidential", but the great-grandfather left this elite team that was loyal to the Lu family back then, and his original intention was to protect the heirs of the Lu family's descendants.

Now, Lu Zexuan and Yu Ran's lives are connected, if something happens to Yu Ran, Lu Zexuan will undoubtedly die, protecting Yu Ran is equivalent to protecting Lu Zexuan, there is no need to distinguish so clearly.