Chapter 52

After Lu Zexuan sent Yu Ran back to the White Tower, he excused himself to meet a friend and went out alone. It's not easy for Yu Ran to follow, so he can only stay in the dormitory and wait for him.

    As the night darkened, Lu Zexuan's hover car circled the streets of Capital Star several times. He listened carefully to the movement around him with the keen sense of an S-level sentinel. Drive quietly to the suburbs.

    Lu Zexuan stopped the car in front of an empty villa, walked into the house, took out the special token given to him by his father, entered the complex ten-digit password, and pressed the summoning order.

    Recently, the investigative department blocked the signal network of the capital star, and sending messages may be intercepted, so Lu Zexuan decided to summon these agents in person, order them face to face, and get to know these elite team members by the way.   

The agent team of the Falcon Legion is a secret force formed by Lu Zexuan's great-grandfather himself after he quelled the sentinel rebellion a hundred years ago. These people have received special training since childhood, and their loyalty can definitely stand the test. 

   After the summoning mode is activated, the locations will be automatically displayed on the communicators of several agents.   

Lu Zexuan waited patiently for a while, and sure enough someone came.  

  The first one to come in was a very beautiful female guide, who came by car. Her spiritual body was a transparent dragonfly. Her appearance was very deceptive. She had waist-length hair, a white dress, and a gentle smile. It is the favorite "gentle healing guide" of most Sentinels. 

   After entering the door, she smiled and asked, "The general called you suddenly. What important task is there?" Seeing that the other party was Lu Zexuan, the girl was startled, and immediately changed her words: "Young general?"

Deputy Minister of the Ministry.
Lu Zexuan nodded to her: "Let's talk when everyone is together."  

  Immediately following in was the sentinel whose spirit body was the wolf clan. Wolves belong to a very common spiritual body, but this sentinel's wolf is slightly different from others - it has a snow-white body, but green eyes, and its fighting power is very ferocious. This person is currently working in the investigation department and is Zhu Tianyi's subordinate.

    Not long after, a female sentinel with a gecko mental body climbed down from the roof neatly. She is not tall compared to other female sentinels, but she moves extremely nimbly and lightly, and her climbing ability has evolved to the extreme. The Security Section of the Federal Congress works.  

  One after another, sentries and guides came here in various ways, some drove a hover car, some rode a motorcycle airship, and some jumped and climbed all the way. Within half an hour, there were more than a dozen people standing in front of them, all of whom were elites with A+ mental bodies.

    Seeing that it was the young Lu Zexuan who summoned them, everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.    

Lu Zexuan glanced at everyone, and said lightly: "General Lu has given me the management authority of the secret service team. Although I did not take over as the head of the army, since my father granted me the authority, I represent the highest order of the Falcon Army— —From now on, each of you must obey my orders, do you understand?"  

  Everyone responded in unison: "Understood!"   

Obeying orders is the bounden duty of soldiers. They are trusted troops cultivated by the Falcon Legion since childhood. As long as the regiment leader is from the Lu family, they must follow and defend each other to the death.