Chapter 70

At the entrance of the White Tower, Rong Yingying smiled and waved to Yu Ran as soon as she saw him: "Of course!"

    Her smile was still as bright as last time. If Yu Ran hadn't known for a long time that she was a puppet controlled by others, in the eyes of outsiders, she would be a kind cousin who cared for her younger brother and came to visit him.

    Yu Ran smiled at her cooperatively, walked over and said, "Sister."

    Rong Yingying said with concern: "I heard that something happened to the Falcon Special Forces, are you not injured?"

    Yu Ran acted conscientiously: "I'm fine. , that’s my comrades in arms... 51 people died.”

He lowered his head and said softly, “Sister, haven’t you eaten yet? Let’s chat while eating.”

“Well, I’ve already booked a restaurant, let’s go .” Rong Yingying led the two into the car.

    She sat in the driver's seat, turned on the automatic navigation system, and handed Yu Ran two thin needles with a smile, which obviously contained anesthetics. She also thoughtfully pointed to Yu Ran that the second one was for Lu Zexuan.

    Lu Zexuan said in his mind: "Every time I go to see people from the organization, they will make you dizzy?" "Yes , they are worried that I will remember the route of the car and know their location."

Yu Ran said, "Behind the scenes The people in the dark night organization are very cautious, so only a few high-level people in the entire Dark Night Organization know his true identity, and I am not qualified to get in touch with his true face."

"Well, let's cooperate, lest they suspect." Yu Ran took Lu Zexuan was anesthetized with the injection, followed by himself anesthetized neatly.

    Rong Yingying in the front row still had a smile on her face. She drove the car around the streets of Capital Star several times, and then drove to a restaurant. Immediately, a waiter came out and helped the unconscious Yu Ran and Lu Zexuan away. Into the elevator.

    ***

    When Lu Zexuan woke up, he found himself in a closed space with dim light around him. A man wearing a bronze mask was sitting very close in front of him. of blood.

    Waking up suddenly from the darkness and seeing such an eerie face, most people would be startled.

    However, Lu Zexuan had already made psychological preparations. Almost the moment he woke up, he immediately adjusted his expression.

    The handsome sentinel stared blankly ahead, looking lost.

    The masked man said, "Aren't you afraid of me?"

    His voice was mechanically processed, revealing a strange hoarseness.

    Lu Zexuan didn't respond, and continued to stare blankly at the other party.

    The masked man asked: "Who are you?"

    Lu Zexuan replied like a robot: "I am the captain of the Federal Falcon Special Forces, Major General Lu Zexuan."

The masked man: "What happened to Dorado?"

    Lu Zexuan said without emotion Said: "We encountered a group of monsters capable of air strikes in Dorado, all the airships crashed, and 51 comrades died. Only me, Yu Ran and Lu Xiaolong survived."

The masked man: "Why is Lu Xiaolong alive?

    Lu Zexuan said: "Because he was guarding the starship at that time, so he didn't go down to fight."