Chapter 63

Xie Ran's escape capsule was sucked into the cosmic wormhole, and finally fell on the Red Pearl Star. He climbed out of the escape pod, saw a large area of ​​red mist in front of him, there was a strange "humming" sound around, flowers and trees had never been seen before... Xie Ran was sure that he came to a strange planet.

    His parents were no longer there, and the realization made him feel a sharp pain in his heart.

    However, remembering what his father said in the end, "live well", Xie Ran quickly sorted out his emotions—maybe there is still hope? For example, there happened to be a starship passing by, saving parents? Or, did they also survive in the escape pod?

    Although such hope is slim, he cannot give up.

    Xie Ran took a deep breath and carefully observed his surroundings. There were a few fist-sized spiders on the ground, as if they were inspired by something, they acted collectively and crawled quickly into the depths of the thick fog.

There were also some small spiders flying around him above his head. Xie Ran was startled, he didn't like spiders since he was a child, when he saw those spiders walking into the depths of the red mist, his expression changed, and he retreated instinctively.

    — that was the worst decision he'd made in years.

    Xie Ran stayed away from the red mist, turned on the compass on the communication device on his wrist, and walked south.

    This place seems to be a forest labyrinth, and there are red silk threads everywhere. Since there are a lot of spiders around, Xie Ran guesses that these threads are probably spider webs. Carefully avoiding the silk thread, he walked all the way south.

    The sky quickly darkened, Xie Ran's stomach was empty, he didn't eat lunch today, and he hasn't eaten for 8 hours now, his lips are dry and his stomach is growling non-stop, but the surroundings are not safe, and He didn't know if the fruits and plants here were poisonous, so he didn't dare to eat them rashly, so he could only suppress his hunger and lean against the tree to rest for a while.  

  Not long after, some small flying insects similar to fireflies floated in the air, and the light in the forest became brighter. With this weak light, Xie Ran saw some strange vines beside the big tree.  

  There are many sharp spikes on those vines, but because they are black in color, they almost blend with the ground.

    Xie Ran instinctively sensed the danger, he got up immediately, trying to stay away from those vines, however, the surrounding light was too dark, the vines buried in the ground could not be seen clearly at all, he did not take two steps, his ankle was accidentally stabbed The sharp pain made Xie Ran frowned, he leaned over to treat the wound, but at this moment, the vines that tasted the blood seemed to suddenly "come alive".

    There were rustling sounds around, like snakes crawling.

    Xie Ran sensed something was wrong and immediately turned around and walked in the opposite direction. There were more and more small flying insects that glowed around, and the light became brighter. Only then did he see clearly that he accidentally broke into the territory of a strange vine. The dense vines stretched out their teeth and claws in the air like tentacles, and they entangled with each other. , formed a net-shaped hunting circle, surrounded Xie Ran, and then... attacked Xie Ran fiercely!

    Xie Ran endured the stabbing pain on his ankle and ran away quickly.

    The fighting skills he learned in the church that year came into play at this moment. He moved quickly, dodged left and right, and summoned the red fox while avoiding the attacks of those vines. The flame-like tentacles of thinking attacked those vines like a tide, but... Xie Ran soon found out in despair that the tentacles of thinking could not perceive any emotion and consciousness at all.