chapter 62

When Lu Zexuan came to the gate of the Memory Palace, Yu Ran's soft voice rang in his ears: "Lu Zexuan, welcome to the world under the lake."

  "   I sealed up this part of the memory at the beginning because I was worried that my identity would be revealed if someone discovered it.  I spent all my mental strength and set up a very thick mental barrier at the bottom of the lake—unless I allow anyone to break in here."

"Since you can come in, it means you have my authorization, Our spiritual integration should be very successful."

    "Go in and find the truth you have always wanted to know."

    Yu Ran didn't want to reveal his scars in front of Lu Zexuan himself, and then saw Lu Zexuan's sympathetic eyes...that was him a memory that he doesn't want to recall, Lu Zexuan wants to know his past, so let Lu Zexuan find out by himself.

    Before the spiritual union, Yu Ran planted hints in the lake. As long as Lu Zexuan finds this place, he can automatically open the mental barrier.

    Since the choice of spiritual union means that the two will connect with each other from now on and share all the places in the spiritual landscape, it is difficult to have secrets between the two.

Lu Zexuan will know this one day, so it is better to let him know earlier and be mentally prepared to avoid showing his feet in the future.

    The front door slowly opened in front of him, and Lu Zexuan walked towards Yu Ran's memory palace step by step.

    This is a huge palace at the bottom of the lake. There are many rooms in it, hiding all the memories Yu Ran can remember from his childhood.

    Due to the excellent genes of his parents, he was awakened as a guide when he was born, and his spiritual companion pet is a red fox full of flames. His mother named him Xie Ran, burning burning.

    General Xie Xi's spiritual body is a flame red wolf, and Professor Qin Luo's spiritual body is actually a deep sea jellyfish. No wonder no one has ever seen his spiritual body, because the deep sea jellyfish has a strong ability of invisibility.

    Lu Zexuan was stunned when he saw this - deep sea jellyfish, the same spiritual body as Marshal Qin Xiao?

    In the memory bubble, three-year-old Xie Ran was celebrating his birthday. His grandfather, General Xie, hadn’t passed away at the time, his aunt Xie Chen was still studying, his mother was already working in the Xinghui Army, and his father had gone to the Central Academy of Sciences to do research.

    Halfway through the birthday party, a mysterious old man appeared at Xie's house in a black suspension car—it was Marshal Qin Xiao.

    Seeing him, Xie Ran immediately rolled his eyes with a smile, stretched out his hand and said, "Grandpa, hug..."

    The marshal picked him up, patted his head and said, "Good boy, this is a birthday present from Grandpa." "

    It was a very cute fox doll, Xie Ran happily hugged the doll in his arms.

    Old General Xie stood up and said respectfully: "Marshal, come here in person, in case the president finds out..."

    Qin Xiao said, "Don't worry, I drove here by myself, no one knows my whereabouts."

    Qin Luo He took a step forward and said in a low voice: "Dad, Ran Ran is very talented. He can communicate with the spirit body at the age of three. His spirit body has inherited my invisibility ability and Xiaoxi's attack power. He is a flame that can be invisible."