Chapter 60

Lu Zexuan and Yu Ran sat face to face on the back of the Spider Queen.

    Spiritual union is obviously a very intimate matter for the sentinel and the guide, but at this time, the two of them have no ambiguous thoughts in their minds, but are a little nervous - after all, this kind of "moving away from the spiritual world " combination method, It is an unprecedentedly huge project, and there is no room for sloppyness.

    Yu Ran took a deep breath to keep himself calm, and then stretched out his thinking tentacles towards Lu Zexuan.

    Different from the green tentacles of the healing system in the past, Yu Ran stretched out the red attack tentacles this time. He must use the powerful attack power of the Nine-Tailed Fox to destroy Lu Zexuan's mental image as soon as possible.

    This was also the first time Lu Zexuan was connected by Yu Ran's attacking tentacles.

    At the moment when the red thought tentacles touched the brain, Lu Zexuan felt that the whole brain seemed to be surrounded by a hot flame.

    The Nine-Tailed Fox's flame attack power is really terrifying.

    In the spiritual world, a huge nine-tailed fox appeared at the foot of the snow mountain. Its nine tails opened suddenly, like a huge burning umbrella, casting a large shadow in the pure white snow.

    The eyes of the nine-tailed fox quietly watched the snow-capped mountains in front of it, without fear, as if it was patrolling its own territory.

    Lu Zexuan had only met this imposing mental body briefly when Yu Ran rescued him last time. At this time, seeing its complete form clearly, Lu Zexuan couldn't help but sigh with emotion—however, even an S-level sentinel would have a hard time resisting such a powerful attack ability, right?

    The white eagle spread its wings and soared among the snow-capped mountains. Seeing such a powerful intruder, it instinctively wanted to protect its territory.

But remembering the countermeasure discussed by the master and Yu Ran, it shrank its head again, fluttered its wings and flew to the side of the nine-tailed fox, and asked cautiously: "Are you going to destroy my snow mountain?The Nine Tailed Fox nodded "Then at your master's place, Fix me a new one?"

    Nine-Tailed Fox said calmly, "Okay, you can move in."

    White Eagle said aggrievedly, "If you move in, wouldn't that be living under someone else's fence?"

    The nine-tailed fox said: "At that time, you can fly back and forth between the forest and the snow-capped mountains, and there are two foxes to play with you."

    White Eagle: "That's great, I'll move there now."

    Lu Zexuan: "..."

    This stupid eagle is really embarrassing to him.

    Yu Ran waved at White Eagle and said, "Daying, you know the master's mental vision best. You can guide the Nine-Tailed Fox to slowly destroy it from the very beginning, step by step. In this way, Zexuan's brain will not be damaged."

    Hearing these words, Lu Zexuan's heart warmed slightly. Although he looks calm and decisive, he is actually very careful. He is afraid that Lu Zexuan will get hurt. He would rather spend more mental energy and longer time, and take things step by step instead of pursuing efficiency.

    Lu Zexuan said: "It's okay, I can help you too, it's more obvious from a high place."

    After he finished speaking, he gently put his arms around Yu Ran's waist, spread huge wings on his shoulders, jumped up, and take Yu Ran to the sky.