Chapter 49

Lu Zexuan took Yu Ran off the starship.

    The familiar environment around him reminded him of the scene when he met Yu Ran in the constellation of the ruler - it was the early morning of January 1, 500 in the star calendar, and the Falcon Special Forces received an urgent mission to go to the planet B73 of the constellation Rescue, he rescued the injured Yu Ran in the collapsed basement.

    In fact, thinking back carefully now, the timing of rescuing Yu Ran was too coincidental. Yu Ran said that he "was just awakened last month, and I didn't have time to register with the association." In fact, Yu Ran came to Juchizuo at that time, apparently to perform a mission, and the identity of "Yu Ran" must have been forged.

    The two walked forward along the streets of the safe zone.

    Lu Zexuan didn't speak, he just wanted to see what Yu Ran's purpose of "going home" was.

    It was dinner time at this time, and there were many pedestrians on the street. Yu Ran looked around and said with emotion: "Unexpectedly, after half a year away, this place has changed a lot. All the destroyed houses have been rebuilt." He pointed to the front In a residential area, he smiled and said, "That's where I used to live, and a new building was built."

    Lu Zexuan: "..."

    Are you addicted to acting?

    Lu Zexuan reluctantly cooperated and said: "Well, the federal government has spent a lot of money to rebuild the disaster area. There are special officials to supervise it. The garrison has also changed a batch. Your relatives and friends will be safe, so you can rest assured.

    " As he spoke, he saw a group of sentries in brown military uniforms coming from the end of the street.

    That's the garrison in charge of patrolling. Seeing Lu Zexuan and Yu then, the leader of the squad leader was startled, stood at attention and saluted: "General!"

He didn't know Lu Zexuan, but he recognized the badge on Lu Zexuan's shoulder - this is a major general, and his rank is much higher than him.

    Lu Zexuan returned a military salute and said, "I am Lu Zexuan of the Falcon Special Forces, and I need to borrow this place to rest for two days."

    The Falcon starship has a passport for the entire Federation star field. In an emergency, it can land directly without reporting to the local garrison.

The sentry reacted, and immediately said respectfully: "Good day general, I will report to Major General Miro right now!"

    Lu Zexuan said: "No need. We will rest on the starship and leave after two days. Go and do your work."

    The sentinel looked at the two suspiciously, then saluted, turned around and continued patrolling.

    Did it look like it just now? Lu Zexuan looked at Yu Ran inquiringly.

    Yu Ran gave him a positive look, as if to say: A child can be taught.

    Lu Zexuan looked away, and said, "Where else do you want to go?"

    Yu Ran thought for a while, and said, "Let's go to the cake shop."

    Lu Zexuan nodded and followed Yu Ran.

    The two walked near the cake shop where they met, and found that the shop had been torn down and rebuilt and replaced with a convenience store. At this time, the owner of the convenience store was drowsy in his seat.

Yu Ran stood in front of the convenience store with a disappointed expression: "My parents are gone, and the cake shop is gone..."

Lu Zexuan gently put his arm around his shoulders, and said softly, "It's okay, I will protect you in the future."