Yoongi's Past

Yoongi was all alone after his parent's death . Its just not like that he lives alone he lives with his cousin Marie & Kerin. Those are the persons you can say he hate the most in the world. Because of them his personality changes from a good and happy person to the bad and the silent one. Those harsh words he have is just a affect of them on him.....

Yoongi's Pov:-

°Flashback 17 year ago°

"Appa Amma i miss you both where are you" the young boy cries silently

"Uncle & Aunty they were so good when you was here but now they are not..."

"Marie Kerin please can i play with you......."

"Stop it don't beat me i will not touch your toys from now....."

"Amma Appa its hurt everywhere...."

°End of flashback°

The things have changed from the past for yoongi. He is now CEO of his parents company which was earlier snached by his uncle & aunty. He is now stronger , powerful , rich and have best friend whose name is namjoon but the thing he has lost is his happy self.......

Will the things change if he will get married to a girl who is just opposite of him.....

But you know what opposite poles attract each other

-------------------------------------------------------------

So this the first chapter of my story ik it is short but i will try to make long chapter. So now bye bye lets see each other in hell hahahauuha i am just joking lets see each other in next chapter....

Let me just put image of my imaginery husband

He is so cute UMU........