PUMPKIN PT.2

"Well its not that serious but now if you will move this arm so carefully it will become serious" doctor said while examining yn's hand.

"So please don't use your right arm until it gets better"doctor continues

"How many days it will get good" yn asks.

"It will take 1 or 1.5 week" doctor replies.

"So i can't even" yn says while getting sad

"Draw?? You are talking about drawing, if you move this arm like you used to it will cause so much damage" doctor said while getting all hyped up.

"Ok ohkay i will not move this arm doctor" yn replies.

"And how do you get this massive damage on your hand Mrs.Min" doctor asks

"Hehehehe....I was walking on stair with whole luggage and i tripped and one of the bag falls on my hand" yn replies akwardly.

"You was climbing stairs with whole luggage who the hell do that" doctor asks

"And Mr.Min you let her carry all the luggage by herself, is this what a gentle man should do huhh" doctor asks yoongi.

Yoongi does not replies doctor but he gives death glares to yn.

"Okh nevermind i am writting the medicines names which you have to apply on her hand" doctor says while drawing a seagul with no wings.

(Its not my fault that doctor's hand writting is like this)

"Wow doctor your writting looks like an earthworm who is going to die " yn says while observing doctor's hand writting.

"Ohh yes Mrs.Min you are right" doctor said while getting impressed by himself.

"Here take this Mr.Min" he said while handling the slip.

---------------------TIME SKIPS---------------------

AT YOONGI'S HOUSE

AT 8:46 PM

"Yay, we are back" yn said while running in the hall and grabbing the TV remote.

"I am going to cooking yn, and don't shout this much or the cousins will get disturbed" yoongi says while rolling his sleeves.

"You are going to cook?" Yn says with her glittering eyes

"Yes" yoongi replies

"Okh then i am not watching TV i am going yo watch you" yn says while getting up.

'Is she trying to flirt with me' yoongi thoughts while going inside kitchen.

He starts cooking and yn was litreally staring at him as she was watching TV or something.

Then she open her mobile by her left hand as doctor said not to move her right hand and opens the camera and clicks yoongi's 3-4 photos.

"What are you doing you pervert" yoongi says while teasing her.

"I am just clicking photos okh i am not pervert" yn replies.

"Ohh clicking photos of someone makes you pervert and stalker okh"yoongi teases her more.

"You are not someone you are my own legal husband okh" yn says.

"Now look at the camera and smile" yn orders.

"No" (simple and straight forward) yoongi replies.

"You will not smile and pose for photo" yn asks

"No means no" yoongi replies while cooking.