Love story

AT 11:30 AM

AT YOONGI'S HOUSE,

Yn's mom and taehyung was cooking lunch as yn's mom want to cook for her son-in-law. Meanwhile yn's father, yn and yoongi was in hall.

Yoongi was doing his office work while sitting on coach and yn's father was bradeing yn's hair. And yn was also sketching the characters.

"Appa i board i want to listen your love story" yn said

"How can you be bored you are doing your work and by the way i have told you my love story already" yn's father replied while bradeing

"No no no i want to listen pls" she said while poutting towards her appa.

"Okh okh" yn's father accept his defeat in front of her daughter.

"Now start i am listening" yn tolds her father.

"Me and your mom meet in the high school" yn's father said and she humms.

"I was the new student and she was the old one, she had been alwayas so bold like she is now and i was just a nerd" yn's father continues.

"One day one of the bully try to bully me then she just appeared out of nowhere and saved me from that bully" yn's father says and yn humms

Yoongi was doing his office work by one ear he was also trying to listen what was yn's father and yn's mother love story.

"And you known when i asked her why she saved when she was also one of the badass type what she said" yn's father said.

"No, what she said" words comes out from yoongi's sub conscious mind that he didn't realised that he sounded so much curious.

Yn's father smiles toward yoongi and continues "she said because i am in love with you"

"Damn mom is so straight forward" yn said

"Yes she is, at that time i try to ignore her as i thought she is also one of the bully and is trying to bully me in other ways" yn's father said

"But u known this women didn't leaved me after my graduation, she also studied to get admission in the same collage as me" yn's father continued.

"Wow" yn said

"She followed me every where and in the last i have to accept her proposal" yn's father said

"Wow appa your love story is seemed like its stolen from some romantic k-drama" yn said

"It is not my yn" yn's father said

"I will also follow you every where my handsome cat husband i will not also leave your side" yn said while looking at him

Yoongi was typing something but he stops when he hears her. He started to feel those weird feelings again. He looks toward yn and yn smiles while looking at him.

--------------------TIME SKIPS---------------------

AT 1:00PM

The lunch cooked by yn's mother is already on the dinning table and yn's father is already sitting on one of the chair.

Meanwhile yn's mother is passing glare to both yn and taehyung who is arguing about who will sit beside yoongi.

"I will sit beside yoongi hyung that's it" tae said while looking in yn's eyes.

"He is my husband so only i have right to sit with him" yn said while gritting her teeth

"Lets decide with stone paper and scissor" tae suggested

"Hmm" yn humms but then both of them looked toward their mother and silently sit down on chairs and yoongi in middle of them.

They all started to eat but still both yn and taehyung was fighting inside the table so nobody can see them. Yn was kicking tae's feet and he was kicking her's. Sometimes yn's leg ended on yoongi and he glares at her.

But yoongi who was sitting in middle of them was suffering so much and regreting why he sat their in first place.

"Stay away from my husband you jobeless man" yn wispheres

"You bitch stay away from hyung" tae wisphered

"You dumb and jobless person he is my husband i can do anything to him, and you are talking about staying away from him i have already kissed him 5 times and we have slept with each other already and i am pregnant" yn wisphers so she can win the argument.

When yoongi hears these words from yn's mouth he chocked on his food abd try to grab water.

Yn get worried and caresses his back with her hand and tae fills the glass with water and gives it to yoongi.

Yoongi was felling those feelings now also when she was caressing his back.

"OMO, you all are having family lunch without me that's not fair" marien said trying to grab attention

"Well yoongi who is this maid and why can't we have lunch lunch without her" yn's mother said

"Excuse me old lady what are you saying" marien said in attitude and disgust.

"I said what you heard, and yoongi pls fire this maid she doesn't know how to talk to peoples with respect" yn's mother says to yoongi.

"I am not maid i am yoongi's cousin marien, and pls don't try to act like you don't now me and try to insult me" marie said

"Well babe i was not acting, and i don't need to insult you, your whole existance is insult to this world" yn's mother replied savagely and everyone remained quit but they all were enjoying it.

"I don't take opinions from old ladies" marie said

"That's why you got no manners and don't known how to talk with elders" yn's mother replied.

"I will just ignore a ugly old women like you" marie said with attitude

Yn, tae , yoongi and yn's father becomes angry at what marie said but they remain silent because yn's mom knows how to handle these type of peoples.

"Well i will be more pritter than you even when you will wear tons of makeup so don't call me ugly you makeup freak" yn's mother replied.

TIME SKIPS,

AFTER LUNCH

After having lunch they all were going back to house yn gonna miss them same goes to yoongi also because its not only her parents or brother its his also.

"Can you pls stay today mom" yoongi said

"No son i am sorry we have to go we were just here to see you since we all were missing you" yn's mother replied

"And either way if i want to see my grand child face i should really not stay here" yn's mother joked

Yoongi after hearing those words becomes shy and by mistake his eye matches with yn who was also shy and was looking like a cute boba ball.

"Okh then bye" yn's father said

"I will miss you hyung" tae said while hugging or cracking every bone of yoongi and leaves him after some seconds.

"Bye mom dad and taehyung" both yoongi and yn said

----------------------------END--------------------------