SHAMELESS JERK

AT YOONGI'S HOUSE :-

Yoongi rings the bell of house and his cousin opened the door. He doesn't said anything and goes towards his room. Just because of stickiness on his body he decided to take shower and then get ready fastly.

After 5 minutes when yoongi was in shower he hears voice of bell he assumed that it must be yn.

YN'S POV:-

We reached at yoongi's house and now me and jimin are standing infront of yoongi's door. Jimin rings his house's bell after few second a boy opened a door who was not yoongi.

"Well does a human cat like organism live here?" yn asked

"What?" That boy replies

"She means does Mr. Min Yoongi lives here" jimin explained to the boy.

"Yes. And who are you ?" That boy asked pointing me

"I am yoongi's girlfriend" she replied

"Ohh" that boy replied

{Karin ( in his mind) :- did that piece of shit have girlfriend. Well ik now what i have to do with my sister-in-law he thought and smiled creeply}

"You both can come inside yoongi is just upstair you can wait inside" that boy said.

"Well yn you go inside let me go and park(jimin) my car somewhere else or i will have to pay fine because i have parked it infront of house" jimin said

Now yn goes inside the house. The house was kinda bigger than her house but her house is filled with noises of her family but this house was silent.

That boy sits beside yn with very less distance between them and now yn was not feeling so much nice around him. She was wishing for jimin to come back fast.

"Well you are yoongi's girlfriend" he asked

"Yes"she replied hasiteatly

"Well are you intersted in him" he asked while closing the distance between them.

"Yes" yn replied and try to maintain distance between them

"Well you are pretty and cute tho totally my type" he said while putting his hand on yn's shoulder.

Now yn was much uncomfortable with him. Suddenly jimin comes inside and when he saw that boy this much close to yn his gaze turned into furrious one.

"Remove your hands from her" he said with his dragger like gaze.

"Man i was just being friendly with her why are you getting this much mad" that boy said and laughed hesiteatly.

Jimin still looked towards him with very furious gaze but then he hears footh step sound coming downstair. They all looked towards yoongi and he was coming downstair.

He was wearing white shirt and coat pent his hairs was little wet he was looking damn handsome. By seeing him the heated atmosphere becomes cool.

"Well as you already came here lets go to shop" yoongi said with poker face

"Hmm" yn hummed

"Well he works in the same office as you" yoongi said while pointing towards jimin

"Yes, and i am yn's best friend" jimin replied

Yoongi hummed and asked why is he here.

"Well yn told me to drop her at your house" jimin said

"Lets jimin me and you go for the shopping in jimin's car" yn suggested and both ger agreed with her.