NOT A PART OF STORY

Well if i say truly this not a chapter or something or it is idk. I written this chapter to give the overview about professions of characters in my ff.

So you can say this is not a chapter it is about story or this ff.

Lets start the overview of professions with our main leads.

YN:- She is a animator and she draws characters for animation, she also animates fighting scene, romantic scence , and sad scene.

Her office timing is 10:30 to 5:00
(Such a peaceful timing)

YOONGI:- He is currently owner of his parents company. His company is related with textile industries.

He always reach his office at 8:30 and comes back at 8:00
(Not so peaceful timing)

Now lets talk about some side charcters.

JIMIN:- He is also animator like yn and he is partner of yn in her office work. He is the one who do colouring in the animation which are created by yn.

His timing is also same as yn but he alwayas come before than yn just to flirt with girls.

YN'DAD:- He is also owner of a small but very successfull company. He also runes a textile company like yoongi.

YN'MOM:- She is a house wife with very wise personality

TAEHYUNG:- He is still known for his unemployment but he believes he will get employment one day.

KARIN:- He is probably unemployed and is dependence upon his parents savings and work in his parents company.

MARIN:- She also do work in her parents company and is also depend on her boyfriends saving.

----------------------------END---------------------------