Yes or No

After having dinner yn dragged yoongi towards hall and pushed him on sofa.

Yoongi drops on sofa he was just so much confused about what the hell is happening here.

Taehyung came out with birthday cap and made yoongi wear that on his head.

And suddenly the lights turn of and everything turned into dark only a candel which was on a cake was visible and that cake was carried by yn's mother. She was smiling brightly and everyone was singing birthday song for him. This scene makes him remember about his past........

FLASH BACK:-

Yoongi's mother was holding a cake with a candel and his father,uncle, aunty and cousins was singing happy birthday song for him. He was so much happy.

"Happy birthday my son" his parents said and he blows the candel

"Now close your eyes and make a wish" his father said

He closed his eyes and makes a wish about being with them alwayas.

BACK FROM FLASHBACK:-

"What are you looking at child just blow the candel" her mother said

"Uhh nothing..." He said and blows the candel

And makes a wish about getting his parents and happiness back.

{ Author :- stupid min you have already got them ;) }

'Aww my husband is so cute" yn said

Whole the family gave her looks and goes back to thing what they were doing.

"Now son cut the cake" her father said and patted yoongi's head

"Yes uncle" he said and cutted the cake and now he was confused whom he would first give the cake to eat.

He holded his hand toward yn's mother and yn's mother takes a bite of a cake and she cutted the cake piece and was going towards yoongi to feed him but yn jumped on her hand eated the cake.

"Wo--w the cake is de-limcious" she said while stuffing her mouth with cake her mother slapped her.

"How many times i have thought you dont talk when you eat" her mother said.

"Apppa....." She cries and hugs her father

"Now my princess get away from me i also want to feed yoongi cake" her mother said

"You now all care about him i am not talking to you all" yn said and pouted

"Hyung its my turn to feed you cake" tae said while giggling

His face was already stuffed wih cake and now taehyung putted more cake in his mouth. Now he was looking like a cute cat.

"Aww my husband is so cute.....i want to kiss him" she said this in front of everyone.

Yoongi's face turned red and he chocked on cake and everyone was in shock.

"This how you should talk in front of your parents" she said while slapping her cheek.

"I am not the only one who say that...you also say this to dad" yn said while holding her cheek.

"Honey see what she is talking"her mother said to her father

"Well she is not wrong tho- you are also like this much bold" her father tried to defend her.

"Well well" her mother replied

"Now my son just give me one answer do you want to continue your relationship with yn or not i mean if you want to get married to her or not" her father asked yoongi with sincearity.

"Yes" he replied.

"Well as your birthday gift i am giving you 35% shares of my company" her father said.

"Thank you uncle" yoongi replied.

"Now please dont call me uncle call me dad okh" her father said dramatically

"I will give you brand new double racing car set so we can fight someday" taehyung said while giving him box.

"And from my side i will give you infinite lunch, dinner and yes my pig shaped daughter" her mother said.

Now yn's mother walk towards yoongi to pat his head but yn stand infront of him.

"No he is my husband now i wont let anyone touch him" yn said with sincerity.

Yn mother slapped her and pushed her and patted yoongi's head.

"Its family photo time" tae yelled while coming out of the room while grabbing a camera.

"I will stand with hyung" he said while staring yn

"No he is my husband i will stand close to him" she said dominately.

"Shut up you brain less pig like organism" tae said

Yoongi laughed on his dilouge so everyone did except our yn like who will on their own insult. But when she looked toward yoongi she forget everything.

"Wow... Now you are looking more cute and now i want to kiss you on lip" yn said.

" No one will sit or stand with yoongi me and your father will sit beside him and you both will stand behind the sofa.

Now yoongi was sitting on the sofa with her parents and they both were standing behind. They all clicked a photo and now yn and tae again start arguing.

"You fuckin pease of shit" she said in whishper to tae.

" You ugly potato" her brother replied

"Now yn and yoongi's turn to click photo" yn's mother said

Yn stand besides yoongi and she was just blushing hard and don't even have courage to looks towards him.They both clicked a cute photo.

(Author:- this girl get no guts she can just say these type of things she can't do that in reality because in reality she is just alwayas too shy)

She was going towards cake hut she get tripped and both yoongi and yn falls on the sofa. Now yn was on top of yoongi and she looked towards his face for 2 sec and faints. Yoongi sighed after seeing her faint.

And the whole family laughed on yn about how she get instantly faint when something like this happens.

"Well honey i don't think so she is bold like me" her mother said.

After all this celebration stuff yoongi leaves for his house in his car. And after reaching his home he get freshen up and sleep.

Our yoongi finded his home💓

-----------------------------END--------------------------

WELL THAT'S FOR THIS CHAPTER. NOW PLS VOTE ON MY STORY AND FOLLOW ME.

 NOW PLS VOTE ON MY STORY AND FOLLOW ME