Jimin's house

KARIN'S POV:-

I goes upstairs while counting money inside my wallet. And after counting it , i will just go and have some fun with that chick.

I was counting then suddenly a coin drops and goes toward their room. I goes toward their room and find out that it is slightly open and the chick is all alone and i thinking she is just changing cloth i was just going to peek inside then i hear someone's foot steps.

I assumed it was yoongi so i started pretend like i was finding something.

"Yoongi stay outside for a while as my changing my clothes" that bitch says from inside.

Ohh god this bitch have to say this now. Now i have to deal with this,

YOONGI'S POV:-

"What are you doing here" i asked while grabbing karin's collar.

"I was finding my coin" karin rolled his eyes and then replied.

"You bastard, ik you were trying to peek inside" yoongi said and his face is all red in anger.

"No one is intrested in your animal like wife, even you" karin said and frees his collar from yoongi's grab and fix it.

"What did you said about my wife, repeat it again and you will be dead"yoongi said and karin ignored

In the between of their arguments, suddenly the door opens and yn come out of the room and yoongi looks at her and karin goes away from their room after grabbing a coin from the floor.

Yoongi was burning in anger but then he looks toward yn who was looking tiny after wearing his full blue colour t-shirt.

"What happened mr.cat why were you screaming" yn asked.

"Don't you know how to lock a door" yoongi ask in anger.

"Why are you screaming at me what happned?" Yn asked

"Nothing leave" yoongi said

"Okh then i have cooked dinner you get fresh until i am surving the dinner" yn said and yoongi humms.

-----------------------TIME SKIPS---------------------

They had already done their dinner now yoongi is washing dishes in kitchen and yn is upstair and packing some of her clothes as she is going tomorrow.

After doing dishes yoongi comes upstair and then saw yn packing her clothes and gets confused.

"Well why are you packing your clothes?" Yoongi asked

"My clothes want to get some fresh air so i am taking them on the walk by packing them in suitcase" yn replied in sassyness

"Can't you answer properly" yoongi asked in frustration.

"From tomorrow i am going to live in jimin's house with him as you scolded me earlier" yn replied while packing her cloth

"What the hell are you saying" yoongi asked with a very dark gaze

"Awwww are you jealous my HONEY, by the way their is no need to get jealous as i am all yours" yn said with flirty tone
( took some classes from park jimin)

"I was just joking its just i am going at my parents house tomorrow as they are missing me" yn said while closing the chain of bag

"Okh" yoongi says and goes on bed to sleep

And after switching off the light yn also goes toward sofa and sleeps.

-----------------------TIME SKIPS--------------------

Both yoongi and yn are ready to leave. One is ready to leave for office and other one for home. Yoongi and yn both are waiting for taehyung to come.

After sometime bell rings and yn goes to open the door. Tae enters the house and in the happiness of after seeing his sister after so many days he immediately hugged her.

Tae was hugging yn then suddenly he sees yoongi behind yn. He immediately leaves yn and pushes her and runs toward yoongi to hug him.

"Yoongi hyung i missed you" he said while hugging and yoongi makes a annoyed face.

Then yoongi's cousin marie enters in drawing room and looks toward taehyung who was hugging yoongi.

Yoongi slightly pushes taehyung so he can take a breath. After some seconds tae leaves yoongi.

"You fucking piece of shit, look what you have done to my husband" he said while grabbing yn's collar.

"Ohh my ohh my" marie said trying to grab attention.

"Oh hi i am taehyung yn's brother" tae introduce himself to marie not knowing how she is.

"Well i don't have idea that a ugly fatass girl like her have this much handsome brother" marie said trying to hummilate her.

Tae's smile drop after hearing these words coming out from marie's mouth. He was going to say something but then he thought yoongi will surrely take stand for her. So he keeps quite thinking that yoongi will say something.

But not a word came out from his mouth and he was behaving like he never heard the sentence for yn.

Taehyung get a bit dissapointed from yoongi.

"Okh then lets go yn" tae said and takes yn's bag and holdes her hand.

"Okh bye hyung" he said with sad smile

"Ik you aren't going to miss me, but still try to miss me" yn said to yoongi

And both yn and taehyung goes outside the house and leaves for home in yn's dad car.

Yoongi was know all alone he takes his lunch and he also leaves for his office.

---------------------------END---------------------------

Thank you bitches

Pls vote

Ik it was a boring chapter😪

Bye <3