Lunch box

MONDAY,

6:04 AM

Yoongi wakes up and looks at the alarm clock it is only 6 AM he usely wakes up at 7 AM so he thoughts it is so early to wake up but then he remembers that yn's hand is not alright so he have to do all chores now.

He gets up from bed and goes inside bathroom. After getting shower he comes out of the bathroom and goes inside the kitchen and cooks lunch for all three of them. All three of them because they have a cat now.

After cooking lunch he goes upstairs to wake yn up so he can help her in wearing clothes before he goes to office because she can't do that by herself.

He goes towards the bed where yn was sleeping soundly and the cat was sleeping on the sofa.

"Yn wake up" yoongi says while shaking yn.

Meanwhile their was yn who was seeing a weird dream where yoongi was kissing her.

" Yaah yoongi my cat husband finnaly we are going to kiss" yn says in dreams as well as in real life .

"Now what the hell she is dreaming about me" yoongi says and tries to wake her up.

"Yoongi you are bhery professional in this" she says in dream and giggled horribly.

Meanwhile yoongi gets shy after hearing yn words but still he tries to wake her up or he will be late.

"Yn you pervert, wake up" yoongi says and continue to wake her up.

"I am not a pervert okh you are pervert" yn says and immediately wake up.

"Well now you are awake so go and take shower or i will not be able to help you in clothes as i will go office today" yoongi says and yn gets up from bed

"Okh i am going to take shower" yn says while getting up.

"Hmm i am going downstairs to make breakfast and when you will need help you can call me at that time okh" yoongi says and yn nods

-----------------------TIME SKIPS---------------------

Yoongi already cooked breakfast and now he is helping yn with clothes. He helps her in wearing his grey T-shirt as yn was insisting to wear it and she was wearing a grey shorts already.

Yoongi takes yn's hair gently and tie a black thin rubber band on her hairs to make out a ponytail from it.

"Thank you honey" yn said while teasing him.

"Ohh your welcome my pervert wife who draws my portrait for perverted thoughts" yoongi says and yn gets up.

"Shut up bish" yn says and gives him lip balm to apply on her lips even when she can apply it by herself but she wanted to annoy yoongi.

"Here, apply this" yn says

"You can do by yourself" yoongi says

"Plewse yoongi" yn says

"Okh i am applying" yoongi says and takes lip balm from her hand and moves his stare as well as lip balm towards yn lips and apply it.

'She is so cute when she pouts, god what is this feeling i wanna touch them, wait a minute what the hell even i am thinking' yoongi thoughts in his mind while applying lip balm.

"Its done" yoongi says

"Thank you yoongi" she says and kiss on yoongi's cheek and yoongi get shocked and yn blushed.

'This girl is trouble some man, she is making me feel the things that i haven't feel and done in my whole life' yoongi thoughts in his mind.

"Lets go toffie" she says while holding cat like a child

"I am hungry i want fooooodddddd" yn screams and toffie meowed while getting out of the room and yoongi sighs.

"Aish this cat is more trouble some than yn" yoongi says as he moves out of the room.

They both get downstairs and then yn sits on one chair and made toffie sit on next chair.

Yoongi serves breakfast for all three of them and then goes towards dinning table.

"That's my seat where this stupid cat is sitting" yoongi says because toffie is sitting beside yn.

"He is not stupid cat he is my son okh" yn says while protesting.

"Sit here" yn says to yoongi pointing to chair which was on her left side.

As he was running late he didn't complained more and sits on that chair and firstly he made yn eat and then eats his breakfast also.

He takes his bag and then moves towards front gate and was going out of the house then yn stops him and goes towards him.

"I will miss you yoongi and pls try to come back home earlier" yn says while hugging him.

Firstly yoongi hesitate but then he pats her head and then says "i will try to" and leaves for office and yn also bids him good bye then she also goes inside the room with toffie to watch anime.

----------------------TIME SKIPS--------------------

AT 12:40 PM

Afternoon,

Yn was done after watching her anime and now she was hungry. Yoongi had already made lunch for her and toffie she just have to go down stair and have to server for herself and toffie.

She goes downstairs and goes inside kitchen and toffie follows her. Then she saw yoongi's lunch box on kitchen cabinet and thoughts yoongi must have forget to take it.

She takes out her phone from her left hand dials yoongi's number. After 4 rings he pick uped the call.

"Hello, yn what happend" yoongi says

"You forgot to take your lunch honey" yn says

"Okh no problem i will eat from restaurant" yoongi says and cuts the call as he was in meeting.

Yn gets angry about how he can cut her phone like 'her' phone like this.

She was in mid of this then suddenly she feels someone's presence behind her. It was no one other than karien.

"Hi sister-in-law what are you doing"he says while getting all closer to her.

She doesn't reply but tries to go towards stairs and karien follows her and toffie also.

----------------------------END--------------------------

So, this is for today's chapter.

Pls vote and follow none of you had followed me yet it makes me think that i am bhery bad writter.

Well i love to read your comments i read every comment on my story so pls comment on my chapter, writting and character also.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
And i wanted to ask you this question for long time, who is your fav character in this story mine is yn's mom
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you

Bye <3