PERVERT WIFE

Their had been 3 days from that incident, and yn is much normalised now. Both yoongi and yn are now in yn's house with yn's parents as yn was insisting to go their so yoongi also followed her.

Their was not much time left to the opening of their new house so yoongi also didn't mind living their.

From last 2 hour yoongi was inside meeting room with one of his partner conducting meeting about shares of company.

"Thanks for coming Mr.Choi" yoongi says while shaking hand with his partner.

"Yes ofc Mr.Min"he replies while smiling.

"Well Mr.Min if you don't mind can you please drop me at jwellery shop as my driver is now at leave" mr.choi asks

"Yes ofc" yoongi said because he was also going home and jwellery shop was in the way.

After exiting the building they both get inside the car and yoongi starts the engine.

After some time jwellery shop comes and yoongi stops the car and mr.choi asks " do you want to accompany me mr.min".

Honestly yoongi really don't want to as he is in hurry to meet yn (🌚🌚🌚). But he says yes because it will ruin his relation with the company partner.

They both get inside the shop and mr.choi starts to see many neckles for his wife.

Meanwhile yoongi looks around the whole place. The whole place was filled with so much fancy and beautiful jwelleries.

When he was roaming his eyes on the front wall, a chain type neckles caught his sight.

That chain have 3 diamonds from it 2 were transprent and 1 was blue which was in middle. It was looking so much pretty.

Yoongi decides to buy that chain for yn. He asks to see that chain and after seeing its design more closely he buys it.

Aside from chain he buys matching rings for his father-in-law and mother-in-law as a gift for their aniversery.

He feels thank full to himself that he didn't said no to mr.choi. Mr.Choi is now busy with her wife ( not like that 🌚🌚 ) and choosing jwellery for choi's wife.

He bids them bye and takes the jwelleries and get inside the car ofc after paying.

After reaching home,

He enters the front gate and yn comes to him while getting also happy but then she suddenly makes a sad pout.

"You bitch why are you late" yn says to yoongi

Yoongi makes done face after being called as 'bitch' by yn which is bhery normal word for yn.

"I had meeting today that's why" yoongi replies and moves towards sofa to sit on and yn follows him.

"Yoongiaaa, i want to eat ice cream" she said while sitting beside him and resting her head on his chest.

"No she is not getting any ice cream yoongi, you know she have finished 2 box of family pack you know" yn's mom says while giving coffee to yoongi.

"And you dumb girl don't irritate my son like this when he had just came back from office okh" yn's mom ordered her.

"He is my husband i can do whatever i want to do with him" yn says and flips her hair by her left hand ( uk her right hand is 👀 ) but she gets slap by her mom.

"Where is your manners huhh this us how you should talk to your mom?" Yn mom asks while glaring.

"You are so cruel i won't talk to you" she said and looks on the opposite side where her mother is standing and sge pouts.

Yn's mom didn't pays on her pout ( kyoki uska roj ka hai ) abd leaves into kitchen meanwhile yn still tries to convinent yoongi.

"Lets go naa, pls pls pls i will not irritate you or not even try to stole your underwear when you will be going to bath pls na" yn says while pleading her.

She was litreally saying these things infront of her father and brother. After hearing those words taehyung chokes on his coffee and father didn't react at all because her mother is also like that. I mean like daughter like mother

" I will not even try to draw your those type of fanart and will not peak you from one eye open while pretending to be asleep when you comes out from bathroom with towel only and also i will not-" yn was about to complete her sentence yoongi stands up and says

"Lets go and get icecream" yoongi says and yn giggled.

"I lob u my cat husband, we will buy one ice cream for toffie also hmm" yn says while holding his hand.

"What about me" tae asks

"Dogs get sick after eating ice cream" yn says to taehyung.

" What did you said you ugly pig" tae asks while getting up on sofa

" I said you are dog and you are getting no ice cream" yn says while teasing him by showing him tounge.

" You ugly cow i mma kill you " tttae says and runs towards yn

Meanwhile yn gets behind yoongi so she will get protected.

Now this house is more seeing like home.

  --------------------TIME SKIPS------------------

Both yoongi and yn had already done their lunch and now yoongi was applying tube on her right hand.

They both were in yn's room which was really filled with action figures and anime posters.

After applying cream yoongi says yn to keep the tube inside dressing table. She goes towards it and keep it then she founds two small bags their.

She opens one of them and she founds a box inside it and when she opens it she saw matching rings for couples.

She gets happy and shy after seeing those rings thinking that yoongi buyed these for themself.

"Yoongi are these for us" she says while showing ring box.

"No they are for mom and dad for their annivarsery" yoongi replies and goes towards her.

"Ohh nice" she said while getting sad and putting it back.

"Why are you getting sad huhh my pervert wife, i got this for you" yoongi said while grabbing another bag and opening the box inside it.

She gets happy after seeing the diamond chain,

"Turn around i will help you in wearing it" yoongi said while smiling after seeing her big smile.

"Thank you yoon" she said and goes turn around.

---------------------------END---------------------------

THANK YOU FOR WAITING BITCHES

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE.

But i am telling you guys you have to wait for chapters as i am just a student i  fucking don't hab time.

But still i try to manage everything and fails ( cries ).

Pls comment and vote

Your comments makes me happier  then then your vote.

So don't forget to comment and follow me

BYE<3

Thank you