Tenzen uzui??

"Yes come in" yoongi said

Namjoon entered yoongi's cabin while flashing his dimple smile. He looked towards yn and his brother and made a confused face.

Meanwhile here was yn who was just staring at namjoon with a open and still face. Its looks like she dripped into another world.

She comes closer to namjoon and namjoon get confused same goes to yoongi.

"Wow real life tengen uzui (anime character)...." She said in very fantasy voice.

" She said in very fantasy voice

(This is tengen uzui. Ik he doen't look like namjoon but his body shape and apperance is much like namjoon)

She jumps to touch namjoon to check if  he is real or not. Namjoon get scared and step backs.

Now yn's eyes was glowing with sparkles. She was trying to touch namjoon's face but because of her small  height she fails. She makes a pout on her lips and become sad.

And there was namjoon who was standing their with confused look on his face.

"Yoongi- i mean sir who is she" namjoon asked yoongi

"She is my dat-" before he can even complete his sentence yn interputed.

"Well i am his wife" yn said and flipped
her hair in attitude

"What??" Namjoon asked

"No its we are not married yet she is just my date" yoongi explained

"Can i touch your face....i mean you look like tengen uzui so i want to conform you are real or just my hallucination" yn said

Namjoon looked toward yoongi and then gave him a look then leans downwards.

Yn touched his face and becomes happy like a child who gets toffie.

"Wow i touched real life tengen uzui" yn said while jumping happily.

YOONGI'S POV:-

What why he want to touch his face. If she wants to touch someone's face that someone should me yoongi thought in his mind.

What the fuvk i am thinking yoongi scolded himself in his mind.

"Well are you single"yn asked to namjoon

What the hell!! which type of question is this to ask to someone in front of your soon to be husband yoongi thoughts in his mind.

"Well what?? I mean i am married" namjoon replied.

"What is this behaviour i didn't asked  because i want to marry you i have my husband already" yn said in anger and flipped her hair

"Well are you done or not, if you are done so pls go to your home" yoongi asked yn

Meanwhile in background :- taehyung was just swinging with help of yoongi's rotating chair while sitting on it. Suddenly he falls from chair and all atention goes towards him.

He smiled akwardly after standing. Then she holds yn's hand and started to drag her outside.

"What the hell why are you dragging me outside" yn asked and kicked his brother's bum.

"Don't you want to go home"he asked while rubbing his bum.

"No i am not going i have job i am not jobless like you i will go to my office" yn said with attitude

"So go why are you standing still here" tae asked

"Well i am not dumb like you i have already called jimin to pick me from here" yn said with extra sass

Who is jimin and why will he pick her up, i mean i am here she can ask me to drop her at her office yoongi thought

What hell am i thinking i am also getting there traits omo god save me yoongi scolded himself in his mind.

"He must be here by anytime so i must go on ground floor" yn said and starting to head towards door

"Stop....i mean i while just wait with you also at ground floor" yoongi said

Wait what i just said now, mann its so embarrsing now i have to go yoongi thought in her mind

"Okh lets go" yn said while holding yoongi's hand and dragged him outside.

Every employ was shocked after seeing their boss getting dragged by a girl who was holding his hand. They started gossiping about seen they witness.

And here was yoongi who was getting embaressed because of her.

She dragged yoongi toward 'that girl' who informed her about yoongi's cabin.

"See he is my husband now, so you got no chance" she said with attitude.

After sometime a man with black sunglass comes out of car and start heading towards building's entrance.

That man enters the building and removes his sunglasses in slow motion with attitude. But in the middle of it he get slapped by yn's hand.

"You fuvking jamless guy why are you this much late the boss will kill us"she yelled at him

"And who wears sunglasses while driving do you want to killed by accident or what" she again yelled

"Okh bye my cat husband i will meet you soon" she said and leaves yoongi's hand and hold jimin's hand and start dragging him outside.

They both sits in the car and jimin drive towards their office and yn noticed a fancy mirror placed on backseat.

"What's this mirror for"she asked

"You will see"jimin replied

After sometime they reached their office and start to head towards their boss cabin in fear. Once they reach infront of his cabin they opened it with shaking hands.

"Good morning sir" they said while entering the cabin

"YOU BOTH ARE FIREEDDDD" jin yelled

"You know what time is this office timing is 9am and you both are coming at 10:23 am huh" jin yelled

"We are sorry sir" yn said

"Yes sir pls don't stress yourself, and look what i have brought for you" jimin said file flashing the mirror so he won't get killed by jin's hand.

"You sure knows my weakness" jin said after seeing himself in mirror.

"No one is handsome like me, have you even seen so much handsome man like me"jin asked both of them completely forgetting about late topic

"No sir no one can be handsome like you"yn replied

"Just look at yourself sir your existance is illegal for being this much handsome" jimin added

--------------------------END-----------------------------

NOW FUCKING VOTE THIS CHAPTER AND FOLLOW ME ;)

.........