Baby bump

Their has been 2 weeks after yoongi and yn's marriage. She had understand how are yoongi's cousin in real and she already learned how to deal with them.

But now yoongi's life is kinda adventures because he have to fight dangerous demon's pranks everyday that a normal person can barely survive.

AT 9 AM:-

"Get aside you cat like organism i have to wipe floor" yn said while holding a cloth and bucket.

"You can after i get ready, i am already late because of you" yoongi said while looking at mirror.

"What do you mean by i am late because of you" yn asked.

"Well before this marriage i alwayas reach  my office before 8:30 and now its already 9 o'clock here" yoongi replied fixing his tie and looking at himself in mirror.

"See baby your father is scolding your mom" yn said while cressing her fake baby bump

"Where the hell this baby bump came from" yoongi asks with terified and shocked face when he looks toward yn.

"See baby your father didn't rememberd what he did that night"yn asked with fake tears in her eyes.

Yoongi was still in shock that he was going to faint. Yn removes the pillow from her T-shirt and start laughing on yoongi.

"You really get terified, you are weaker even then my boss" yn said and still laughs.

"Ohh my lord this woman is just....." Yoongi said and goes outside the room.

"Don't forget your lunch MY UNBORN BABY'S FATHER" Yn said while laughing.

Yoongi quickly goes out of the room and takes his lunch from kitchen and leaves for his office.

Meanwhile yn was wiping the floor infront of her room after wiping the room. Then marie comes and sees yn wiping the floor.

"Now i get to know why yoongi married a fat girl like you" marie said

"Well nobody asked for your presence so just go away from here"yn replied

"You known what you are just maid for him" marie said

"And your opinion is not important to me" yn replied while wiping the floor.

Marie 'accidently' kicked the bucket of water due to which water get slpashed on floor. Yn instantantly run toward bucket and prevent further water to splash on the floor. She didn't said any thing she just wipes that water on the floor and marie was enjoying the scene while standing their.

"Opps it accidentaly get splashed" marie said

After wiping the floor she moves towards marie with the cloth and 'accidentaly' puts that cloth on marie's face.

"Opppssss.... It landed on your face, poor cloth becomes dirty because of your makeup now i have to clean it" yn said and goes inside her room.

Lunch and breakfast was already ready so she goes to take shower.

After taking shower she changes into formals and makes a ponytail. And calls jimin to take her to the office.

----------------------TIME SKIPS---------------------

Yoongi enters the cabin in hurry and sits on his chair while breathing fastly and takes the water bottle and drink some water from it.

"What happened why are you looking this much stressed" namjoon asked worriedly

"That woman...That woman will surely give me heart attack one day" yoongi said while opening his laptop.

"Now what she did"namjoon asked while smiling.

"You know she faked baby bump with pillow and was saying your dad forgot what he did that night and pranked me"yoongi said

"That girl is sure interesting and why she done that"namjoon asked.

"Because i refused to get side and she have to clean floor" yoongi said.

Namjoon laughs and yoongi becomes more mad about it.

"You know what you should prank her too maybe she will leave her habit of pranking others" namjoon suggested while laughing

Yoongi didn't said anything and goes to do work on his laptop and after a good laughter namjoon goes toward his table to.

-----------------------TIME SKIPS--------------------

Yoongi is back from his office and is changing cloth into comfortable one and yn is making dinner in kitchen while listening to her favourate song.

After changing his clothes yoongi goes downstairs to see if the dinner is ready or not and find yn singing a song or listening a song.

"Baby who cares ik you cares bring it over to my place" yn sings

"You don't what you did, did to me your body lightweight speaks to me"yn continues.

Yoongi try to gain yn's attention by clapping in front of her face and he gets it.

"Is dinner ready" yoongi asks

"Well wait some minutes its almost ready"she said while putting headphones back on her ears and continues to sing.

"He love me he give all his money that gucci prada cumffy my suga(r) daddy" yn sings

Yoongi is sitting on the dinning table and scrolling through his social media.

After some time yn puts the dinner on the table and they started to eat it.

After eating dinner yoongi was washing dishes and a very evilish idea came across his mind to stop yn's prank.

After doing the dishes he goes upstairs and finds yn staring at her rack.

Now you will taste Mrs.min your own medicine yoongi thought in his mind.

He flips yn toward his side with her shoulder and said "so are you ready"

"Ready for what" yn ask in confusion

"To recap what we did 'that night' my unborn child's mother"yoongi said and smrinks.

"What...what are you talking about" yn replied worriedly

"Awww you don't remember let me remined you" yoongi said while holding her shoulder and comes closer to her face.

"I am sorry yoongi i will never do a prank with you" yn said in worry

"That's it, now i can live in peace" yoongi said and immediately lefts her shoulder.

"You cat like organism i will take my revenge" yn said in anger

"Yeah... Yeah" he almost ignored her and goes to sleep on sofa.

Yoongi's pov:-

Just because of this girl i have to do what i had never done in life for example i alwayas go office at 8:00 and comes back at 9:00. And now i goes at 9:30 and comes back at 8:00.
And also i never get this much close to any girl but because of her i have done this today.

But nevermind now i can sleep in peace after getting my revenge. I will get my revenge alwayas because i can't loose to a bumbass girl like her.
(Aurthor:- our yoongi is also converting into a child)

--------------------------END----------------------------

IDK IF YOU LIKES THIS CHAPTER OR NOT BUT IF YOU LIKED IT PLS VOTE THIS CHAPTER.

I AM ON MY FVCKING PERIOD THIS IS WHY I HAVE WRITTEN THIS MUCH WEIRD CHAPTER SO, SORRY FOR IT.

AND NEVER FORGET YOUR ONE VOTE CAN GIVE SMILE ON A BROKEASS'S FACE.

                             Jungkook <3