Pumpkin

AT YOONGI'S HOUSE

8:18 AM

Yoongi was running late as he comes downstairs. He was just going to pass the main door then yn purposely drops spoons to make noice.

She didn't ask herself yoongi to eat breakfast she just drops the spoons so he will hear it come here as she is mad at him.

Yoongi hears several spoons droping then he realize what this means. He goes toward dinning table and takes a seat.

Yn gives him breakfast silently and goes to kitchen counter and start to cut apple because an apple a day keep doctor away.

Instead of cutting apple she cuts her finger ( well done yn ). She hisses in pain and goes toward sink to wash the blood from her finger and still stubornly start to cut apple.

Yoongi sees and goes toward the kitchen counter and takes out a bandage from one of the drawer. He goes toward her to give her bandage.

He takes her hand but she jerks it yoongi shakes his head in disbelief. And then tries to grab her hand once more and she still jerks it off he looks at watch he is running late he once more tries to grab her hand and now when yn tries to jerk her hand he pins her whole body in betwen him and kitchen counter and takes her hand and tries put bandage on it.

"Leave my hand" yn says with anger

"No" yoongi replied and continue

"I said leave my hand" yn repeats

"Here you go" yoongi leaves her hand after putting bandage.

"I am sorry for what i said yesterday, i-i didn't meant it" yoongi says and yn ignores

"Its your choice to forgive me or not" yoongi continues

"Okh bye then" yoongi says

"Where are you going before eating the food" yn says with no emotions

"Ohh i forgot" yoongi says and sits on dinning table.

"Well aren't you going to eat" yoongi ask and yn ignored and goes upstairs.

'Well she is really mad, that she is not even replying well its my fault i was the one who said bad things but she also gets on my nerves' yoongi thought and eats his breakfast.

After having breakfast he takes his bag and was waiting for yn to say him good bye. He waits for sometime but when yn doesn't comes he leaves.

-----------------------TIME SKIPS---------------------

AT YN'S OFFICE

Both yn and jimin were inside their cabin and yn was explaining what happened yesterday night with her and yoongi.

Jimin listened whole drama and he known's marie maniuplated yn's mind.

"Are you idiot" jimin said

"Shut up bitch are you on his side or mine he was the one who over reacted" yn says

"No you both were the one who over reacted, and you really are dumb to believe in marie" jimin says

"You are also behaving like this i hate you" she said and now her face is looking like balloon.

"Yuhhh why are you getting mad from me" jimin asked

"Yeahhhh talk to me pumpkin" jimin says while pocking on her ballon like cheeks with her finger

"Phuk off bitch" yn replies and jimin giggles

---------------AT YOONGI'S OFFICE--------------